Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Citipack Distribution Limited

Time spent using app About 1 year

The JCurve team will always be there to help you with any problem. Friendly service. Quick turn around time and easy to use. Highly recommend this app.

Whouff

Location Andorra
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to build my shop app, design is great and very intuive to build plus the customer service is simply amazing! Everytime i needed help they were there, on time and with solutions. I've tryed other but nothing really compares to JCurve.

Basma by Haya

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 1 year

You made my dream come true!! They made everything easy and it really isn’t. Thank you a
Best app ever! Basma

KhmerCuber

Location Cambodia

JCurve App is Amazing! Your products sale will be growing because the App is smooth fastest speed than another App builder on the Shopify app store. The UI design is clean, the store owner can customize the home screen easily on the backend. I would like to recommend this app that you will never regret.

Zodiacaccess

Location Australia

A bit intimidating at first but it's so simple to use that I had my app in the stores within 2 weeks, most of the wait was waiting for the stores to approved them but building them was really easy! Very happy with it so far

Hi James.
I am Eric, your shop dedicated manager.
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us and share your thoughts! It is great to hear you have found the app to be user-friendly and valuable. If you have any other questions about your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Zodiac Entry VIP

Location Australia

Good pricing, I upgraded to get more advanced features and still cheaper than other options out there

Hi Zinq
I am Brian, your shop dedicated manager.
Thank you for the good review & happy to hear you liked our advanced features!
You will see the better buy conversion = more money.

9 Masks of Fire

Time spent using app About 2 months

Does as intended, really good entry app for your shop. The team is always happy to help every step of the way, they're very responsive and helpful..

Hi Howard
I am Brian, shop dedicated manager.
I love your store ! If you need any help, please let me know.
As your shop manager, I would help your mobile strategy !

hyperstrikemobile.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Top notch service and Support! The app's sleek design let's you create an app in no-time. The guys at JCurve would be there to guide you all the way in case you have any questions or get stuck somewhere.
Thanks team!

very particular

Hey Eric, my shop manager! Thank you for the full support from scratch.
We've compared all mobile app builders before and this is far the best : Quality, Price, Support team!! Mobile App Notification is such a powerful marketing tool that draws additional traffic and higher engagement. Plus, J-curve team was very responsive and helpful to all my questions. I highly recommend this app, if you are looking for a solution to expand the distribution channel.

savinghome.ae Online Shopping in UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

i used this app to help me devlop app and is brilliant and i realy like how it does and awesome service