Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve | Reviews

by JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

Zodiac Entry VIP

Good pricing, I upgraded to get more advanced features and still cheaper than other options out there

April 8, 2021

Hi Zinq
I am Brian, your shop dedicated manager.
Thank you for the good review & happy to hear you liked our advanced features!
You will see the better buy conversion = more money.

9 Masks of Fire

Does as intended, really good entry app for your shop. The team is always happy to help every step of the way, they're very responsive and helpful..

April 8, 2021

Hi Howard
I am Brian, shop dedicated manager.
I love your store ! If you need any help, please let me know.
As your shop manager, I would help your mobile strategy !

hyperstrikemobile.com

Top notch service and Support! The app's sleek design let's you create an app in no-time. The guys at JCurve would be there to guide you all the way in case you have any questions or get stuck somewhere.
Thanks team!

very particular

Hey Eric, my shop manager! Thank you for the full support from scratch.
We've compared all mobile app builders before and this is far the best : Quality, Price, Support team!! Mobile App Notification is such a powerful marketing tool that draws additional traffic and higher engagement. Plus, J-curve team was very responsive and helpful to all my questions. I highly recommend this app, if you are looking for a solution to expand the distribution channel.

savinghome.ae Online Shopping in UAE

i used this app to help me devlop app and is brilliant and i realy like how it does and awesome service

أونلاين بازار ستور

very good service, and support team, sometimes they were late, but in general they are truthful. I really recommend this app.

March 15, 2021

Hi Arabist
Thank you for your recommendation.
We would add more great features that would boost mobile sales.
I would share the progress with you transparently.
Happy Selling 🙏!
Best, Brian your shop dedicated manager.

QuartzComponents

This was quite easy and smooth to build the app. Their customer support team is also quick and supportive. Hoping to see more improvements and custom app supports in coming future!

March 15, 2021

Hi Ashok Sharma
I am Brian, shop manager.
Thank you for the great review. your app is already live!
To get more insights and apply them to your sales strategy, don't forget to check mobile stat data in Dashboard. That would help to understand how your customer uses mobile apps based on data. That would give you product curation insight and which products are good for push marketing.
Our customers love these features.
Happy selling 🙏

Doll Face - House of MakeUp

I researched a lot for an app provider and I'm so glad I found JCurve. Honestly, the nicest and most helpful people, made the process so easy for me. Highly recommended, if you're looking for an app provider give these guys a go.

March 8, 2021

Hi Louise
Thank you for your warm feedback. You were also very responsive when we asked some information to launch your app quikcly.
More integrations would come every month. That would be powerful to upgrade your app to the next level.
I keep you updated.

Unicolore Paris

Elle est la! l'application Unicoloreparis. Vous pouvez maintenant avoir accès à tous les produits de notre site internet et vous pouvez passer vos commandes directement dessue. Pourquoi vous embarrassez a télécharger une application alors que vous pouvez avoir accès à nos produits via internet? Trés simple, de nombreux avantages seront disponible uniquement sur notre application! Vous voulez en s'avoir plus? Vous savez ou nous rejoindre…

March 4, 2021

Hi yehia sabra!
Thank you for the great review. I can feel your excitement of your app operation!
Correct. the mobile app is giving your special sales channel : push marketing, app-exclusive promotion and so on. Also, our smart app banner converts your web visitor to mobile app user smoothly.
So it is a good choice to expand your sales channel & easy order route!
Happy Selling!

Karakeep

Great app builder, great customer service, I really like it.
Keep the hard work going.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

February 24, 2021

Hi Ahmad Allaf
I am Brian, shop manager.
Thank you for your good feedback!
To support your multi-language need, please check my following email to explain this feature. I can help it better if you give us more information.
Best, Brian