Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

TVZCASE

Brian is lovely, this dude is perfect. The app is also perfect, they work very fast !! Nice job guys Thanks a lot !

RageOff

How to uninstall this app? I can not find it in my app list, can somebody please help me to solve this?

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This app is amazing and very effective for your marketing campaigns because you can customize your advertising with "Push Notification". Also, the app interface is fantastic and simple to use for customers. First I've subscribed for a "lower plan" but I immediately upgrade to "higher plan" when my app released on App Store. Why? Because they have a great team that supports your questions and problems just in a minute. I love to use this app and happy to work with them!!

Yan David,
N-STAR.

November 29, 2019

Hi Yan Naing.
I am Brian. Thank you for the great review. Our all team members appreciate it. It is like a "thanksgiving present" for us. If you need the help, ask us anytime. We look forward to seeing your mobile growth with JCurve. Happy Selling
- Brian your manager.

yurionlineshop

I Really Like they can help me always . I can build design easily . it is easy to use . when i build design can easily ask what i don't understand. it is great . this app have the best quality.

everydailylook

I have used many apps builder in appstore and outside stores.
I could easily say that this app have the Best quality. There are other builder that hvae more reviews but there is no difference but just expensive & not-responsive.
Chris, manager is the great guy to answer for every single pieces & keep me updated when there is the changes.
I definitely recommend this app to all shop owner :)

November 18, 2019

Hi Jessi
Thank you for the great review. We are so glad to hear that Jcurve is helping your business. Keep in touch!
Happy Selling ! 🙏

BiggerMall

Super App For Shopify Store , I Am Very greatful to Using JCurve and its Very Usefull To Me. And Thankful JCURVE For Giving A wonderfull Opertunity to me.

November 18, 2019

Hi BiggerMall
Thank you for feedback. We are happy to help your mobile strategy.
Happy Selling 🙏
- shop manager, Chris

Narinport

I tried few Mobile APP options for Shopify, I tried even to work with experts for a custom APP. They either won't meet my requirements, or would be very costly that our start up can not effort it.

Before starting to write my review, I want to make clear for everyone, I do not personally know these people, developers of JCurve. But I'm glad to advertise their app, and suggest to everyone. I want to show my appreciation for such a great work done, and for the developers' responsiveness!

I installed the JCurve. I wouldn't imagine that could be so easy and swift to launch our own native app. Moreover, the staff are always approachable and it feels very good to work with real specialists. If you contact them, you won't be replied by a bot or with generic reflex responses. Staff reads understands and responds carefully. Perfect after sales service.

Let me tell you the app little bit.
It took 10 minutes for me to design my app logo in my computer. but it took only 5 minutes for me to design the entire app by drag and drop functions. Then 2-3 days to publish in the google play and Apple App store, including the review of Google and Apple.
Since then I'm pushing notifications to my customers and collecting orders!

In the beginning I was not able to customize the menu. But that function also came in an update after activating the app. Now I designed my menu as easy as it can be. App also allows browse the internet, pages of shopify. so no limitations at all... Works fast.

If a cart abandoned in the app, shopify or mailchimp won't send automated e-mail. I communicated this to JCurve and how much we loose comparing to online shop. JCurve developers well understood the importance of the matter, took the challenge and developed abandoned cart push notifications to automatically send to those app users in impressing short period of time. This is a partner's approach. They are concerned if you miss opportunities to make money from your mobile app!

In most ready apps you won't get full analytics of your app users.
But I can see that JCurve is working on it and it is a function coming soon, which will make it possible to integrate your app with your own google analytics!

Also great that JCurve is not only a mobile app, it is a new sales channel in your shopify. That means, you can avail or make unavailable specific products for your mobile app. Or apply different prices for your mobile app users than other sales channels. I did this to encourage my customers to download the app. I gave 25% to 50% discount on specific low cost products in my mobile app. Customers downloaded the app immediately. Anyway the basket covers the discount of one item already. Now with one click i send push notification to all mobile app user customers.

Just try. You won't regret!

Boombai

Good looking App designing environment .The Support service is really good.
While waiting to see more design template and language options.

Dumux

It is a great a app and excellent customer service. Useful and amazing. They helped me to do the process easy and fast.

last levELLE

Got my app for Apple and Android in less than a week! People have been asking for an App and Brian made it easy for me. He kept open communication and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you!

November 6, 2019

Hey Elle Marie. Thank you for the great review.
We love to build a unique brand mobile app with you. If any need, please let me know. I will send your Instagram promotion kit soon.

Happy selling !