Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

QuartzComponents

This was quite easy and smooth to build the app. Their customer support team is also quick and supportive. Hoping to see more improvements and custom app supports in coming future!

March 15, 2021

Hi Ashok Sharma
I am Brian, shop manager.
Thank you for the great review. your app is already live!
To get more insights and apply them to your sales strategy, don't forget to check mobile stat data in Dashboard. That would help to understand how your customer uses mobile apps based on data. That would give you product curation insight and which products are good for push marketing.
Our customers love these features.
Happy selling 🙏

Doll Face - House of MakeUp

I researched a lot for an app provider and I'm so glad I found JCurve. Honestly, the nicest and most helpful people, made the process so easy for me. Highly recommended, if you're looking for an app provider give these guys a go.

March 8, 2021

Hi Louise
Thank you for your warm feedback. You were also very responsive when we asked some information to launch your app quikcly.
More integrations would come every month. That would be powerful to upgrade your app to the next level.
I keep you updated.

Unicolore Paris

Elle est la! l'application Unicoloreparis. Vous pouvez maintenant avoir accès à tous les produits de notre site internet et vous pouvez passer vos commandes directement dessue. Pourquoi vous embarrassez a télécharger une application alors que vous pouvez avoir accès à nos produits via internet? Trés simple, de nombreux avantages seront disponible uniquement sur notre application! Vous voulez en s'avoir plus? Vous savez ou nous rejoindre…

March 4, 2021

Hi yehia sabra!
Thank you for the great review. I can feel your excitement of your app operation!
Correct. the mobile app is giving your special sales channel : push marketing, app-exclusive promotion and so on. Also, our smart app banner converts your web visitor to mobile app user smoothly.
So it is a good choice to expand your sales channel & easy order route!
Happy Selling!

Karakeep

Great app builder, great customer service, I really like it.
Keep the hard work going.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

February 24, 2021

Hi Ahmad Allaf
I am Brian, shop manager.
Thank you for your good feedback!
To support your multi-language need, please check my following email to explain this feature. I can help it better if you give us more information.
Happy Selling 🙏
Best, Brian

Rooster Antiques

I have downloaded this app and so far so good. My store app hasn't lunched yet because I just started. But I totally can't wait. I look forward to seeing the final product! The design process was very smooth! I will come back and either edit this review or leave another one when my app goes live! RoosterAntiques.net

Fidera Store

System to build the app really well done, efficient and intuitive in its simplicity.
Customer support is super

Firasek

Great app, it was a good investment! we didnt expect that the majority of our clients preferred mobile shopping over web.
Would recommend!

Kshopina

This app is truly innovative. I've used a lot of apps in the meantime, but I've never seen such a perfect app. I think the core of e-commerce is CS. Their counseling and replying speeds are faster than Shopify. Super smart app help me get more profit, and customers feel comfortable to buy our products. Thank you for every develpers from J curve Gave us perfect App

SSNEAKS🐍 - YOU GOT THE HEAT

These guys are really professional, kind and know how to bring home results. Customer service is efficient and they respond quickly. When they will introduce the possibility of more customizations they will certainly become one of the most successful apps on shopify. Thanks

January 15, 2021

Hey Graziano!
Thanks so much for your kind words. More cool feature is coming soon !
Let us know if you need anything else! As your mobile partner, we are always standing by to help. :)
Brian, your shop manager.

AfricanArtesanato

After researching and testing almost all APP Builders plugins available on Shopify, we chose Jcurve and we don´t regret. Easy resources, great support, good navigation and very affordable. Highly recommended.

January 9, 2021

Hi Joel Birkman
Thank you for the great feedback.
As your mobile partner, we help your mobile strategy.
Looking forward to seeing more feature like "ai recommendation" , more integration , and so on.
Happy Selling !