Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

سحر الروز

great team , fast response and they lunched my app in short time . it still under test , until now everything is good .

November 6, 2019

Hi SHR AL ROSE
Thank you for the review. We will also update new features that would help your black friday & christams sales. I keep you updated!
Happy Flower Selling

polyesterhomejo

amazing app and an amazing idea ... very simple and easy to create, amazing customer care and follow up, perfect app honestly. save alot of time and money.
تطبيق ممتاز و كان سهل جدا و سريع التجهيز. و متابعة العملاء جدا جيدة و ترجمة التطبيق للغة العربية كانت ممتازة

October 30, 2019

Hi Mohammed Buirat
Thank you for the great feedback. You also help to launch official arab-translated mobile app. Happy Selling !
شكرا جزيلا

Shopby

Best of all mobile app builders! I’ve tested all of them ( 5 in total) and this by far is the best. Best features and reasonable pricing and they provide warm customer service brought by the dedicated managers. Keep up the good work guys!

October 30, 2019

Hi Suney
I am Chris. I appreciate your review. We also enjoyed your app building, unique product make app brilliant. We will add more sale-boosting features powered by AI. you will love it ! Happy Selling !
- Chris

This Factor

This app helped me to easily build a native mobile app on both android and IOS for my shopify store, They knows what we want and they make it happen as soon as possible, Dedicated manager guided me in every step that requires an action by me, Answered my questions. I definitely recommend them for any store owner who needs a professional mobile app company.

October 27, 2019

Hi Carol Thank you for this feedback 😊
We opened the popular app Integration features that you requested. You will love it. Happy selling 🙏

Amica's shopping world of wonders

It was my 1st time having a app. I was very happy with support from Brian and Chris. Best App I have used so far and the only one I will use

October 17, 2019

Thank you Amy Jessop😊 This really means a lot to our all JCurve team.
We'll remain available if you need any help & open to any feedback! Happy selling
-Brian, amicas dedicated manager

Future Body Fashion

Very Easy & friendly Used.
The manager is great & Responsive.
The push notification is a plus, love it.
Recommended.

October 17, 2019

Hi future Body Fashion
Thank you for this feedback 😊 Looking forward to helping you get more sales for your Shopify store 🚀as mobile partner

Enchantment Royals

I made my iOS, Andriod app to help me increase sales from mobile. My experience so far has been great as the app is vary easy to use & push marketing works well! I will provide you with further feedback

October 14, 2019

Hi Christine, thank you for your review 🙏. Glad you like the app:)! Please share more of your feedback with us. We will upgrade based on our customers' voice.

2x$aving

It is very easy and smooth
Friendly used
Amazing
Very recommend for online store
Sent notification option is fabulous and professional

October 11, 2019

Hi 2xsaving! Thank you for your awesome review :)!
If any help you need, don't hesitate to contact us. Happy selling. ❤️

Amazing shopping world

Easy to work around and have setup. The dedicated manager is great to work with and extremely responsive! Would recommend definitely as mobile app builder.

October 9, 2019

Hi Sampat. thanks for your review! :) We're here if you'd need anything. Happy selling!
Brian, your shop dedicated manager

Vintage Vault Clothing Co.

Great app and in my opinion a must have. Very nice design/layout for your iOS , Android app. Would recommend.

October 9, 2019

Hi Emily.
Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling. ❤️If any help you need, please let me know anytime. I will do my best to support as your mobile partner.