Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

BiggerMall

Super App For Shopify Store , I Am Very greatful to Using JCurve and its Very Usefull To Me. And Thankful JCURVE For Giving A wonderfull Opertunity to me.

November 18, 2019

Hi BiggerMall
Thank you for feedback. We are happy to help your mobile strategy.
Happy Selling 🙏
- shop manager, Chris

Narinport

I tried few Mobile APP options for Shopify, I tried even to work with experts for a custom APP. They either won't meet my requirements, or would be very costly that our start up can not effort it.

Before starting to write my review, I want to make clear for everyone, I do not personally know these people, developers of JCurve. But I'm glad to advertise their app, and suggest to everyone. I want to show my appreciation for such a great work done, and for the developers' responsiveness!

I installed the JCurve. I wouldn't imagine that could be so easy and swift to launch our own native app. Moreover, the staff are always approachable and it feels very good to work with real specialists. If you contact them, you won't be replied by a bot or with generic reflex responses. Staff reads understands and responds carefully. Perfect after sales service.

Let me tell you the app little bit.
It took 10 minutes for me to design my app logo in my computer. but it took only 5 minutes for me to design the entire app by drag and drop functions. Then 2-3 days to publish in the google play and Apple App store, including the review of Google and Apple.
Since then I'm pushing notifications to my customers and collecting orders!

In the beginning I was not able to customize the menu. But that function also came in an update after activating the app. Now I designed my menu as easy as it can be. App also allows browse the internet, pages of shopify. so no limitations at all... Works fast.

If a cart abandoned in the app, shopify or mailchimp won't send automated e-mail. I communicated this to JCurve and how much we loose comparing to online shop. JCurve developers well understood the importance of the matter, took the challenge and developed abandoned cart push notifications to automatically send to those app users in impressing short period of time. This is a partner's approach. They are concerned if you miss opportunities to make money from your mobile app!

In most ready apps you won't get full analytics of your app users.
But I can see that JCurve is working on it and it is a function coming soon, which will make it possible to integrate your app with your own google analytics!

Also great that JCurve is not only a mobile app, it is a new sales channel in your shopify. That means, you can avail or make unavailable specific products for your mobile app. Or apply different prices for your mobile app users than other sales channels. I did this to encourage my customers to download the app. I gave 25% to 50% discount on specific low cost products in my mobile app. Customers downloaded the app immediately. Anyway the basket covers the discount of one item already. Now with one click i send push notification to all mobile app user customers.

Just try. You won't regret!

Boombai

Good looking App designing environment .The Support service is really good.
While waiting to see more design template and language options.

Dumux

It is a great a app and excellent customer service. Useful and amazing. They helped me to do the process easy and fast.

last levELLE

Got my app for Apple and Android in less than a week! People have been asking for an App and Brian made it easy for me. He kept open communication and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you!

November 6, 2019

Hey Elle Marie. Thank you for the great review.
We love to build a unique brand mobile app with you. If any need, please let me know. I will send your Instagram promotion kit soon.

Happy selling !

سحر الروز

great team , fast response and they lunched my app in short time . it still under test , until now everything is good .

November 6, 2019

Hi SHR AL ROSE
Thank you for the review. We will also update new features that would help your black friday & christams sales. I keep you updated!
Happy Flower Selling

polyesterhomejo

amazing app and an amazing idea ... very simple and easy to create, amazing customer care and follow up, perfect app honestly. save alot of time and money.
تطبيق ممتاز و كان سهل جدا و سريع التجهيز. و متابعة العملاء جدا جيدة و ترجمة التطبيق للغة العربية كانت ممتازة

October 30, 2019

Hi Mohammed Buirat
Thank you for the great feedback. You also help to launch official arab-translated mobile app. Happy Selling !
شكرا جزيلا

Shopby

Best of all mobile app builders! I’ve tested all of them ( 5 in total) and this by far is the best. Best features and reasonable pricing and they provide warm customer service brought by the dedicated managers. Keep up the good work guys!

October 30, 2019

Hi Suney
I am Chris. I appreciate your review. We also enjoyed your app building, unique product make app brilliant. We will add more sale-boosting features powered by AI. you will love it ! Happy Selling !
- Chris

This Factor

This app helped me to easily build a native mobile app on both android and IOS for my shopify store, They knows what we want and they make it happen as soon as possible, Dedicated manager guided me in every step that requires an action by me, Answered my questions. I definitely recommend them for any store owner who needs a professional mobile app company.

October 27, 2019

Hi Carol Thank you for this feedback 😊
We opened the popular app Integration features that you requested. You will love it. Happy selling 🙏

Amica's shopping world of wonders

It was my 1st time having a app. I was very happy with support from Brian and Chris. Best App I have used so far and the only one I will use

October 17, 2019

Thank you Amy Jessop😊 This really means a lot to our all JCurve team.
We'll remain available if you need any help & open to any feedback! Happy selling
-Brian, amicas dedicated manager