Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

dialatire.com

A true reliable app to get your shopify store have its mobile application version. The team was extremely helpful and friendly and so far they are the only application provider whom we can trust with our projects. Salute to our account manager for giving us time with our queries and for being very helpful and patient with us :) You can call him Brian ;)

November 9, 2020

Hey Shane
Thank you very for such a great review! we work really hard to offer the best services and we are so happy to see that reflected in your review.
Thanks for your warm words. Your store will be # 1 automative in Arabic Area!

HalalBuy Indonesia

By far Jcurve is one of the best app we had, working with shopify is easy, but working with Jcurve is way more easy and cool. mobile friendly APP 1 click instant transform our website to a nice decent IOS App and Android App. No coding skills needed at all, functionality is 100% i can’t found any bug issue or error on Jcurve app, what we love most is the customer support. Jcurve have 24 hour customer support, it take less than 30 min to hear back from them with a solution. If you looking for an App can instant transform your store into App. we highly recommended you use Jcurve.

November 9, 2020

Dear HalaBuy
Thanks for your Valuable Feedback ! We also enjoyed your app publishing.
Our whole team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Arhaan Kappa

It's my great pleasure writing a review for the services which I got from the Jcurve team, specially the app manager Brian who is been FAIR to my questions and inquiries from start to until today. Finally my both the apps on ios and android are live which is a great room for my business to reach people around the world.
Base on my experience with the Jcurve team I definitely recommend this legit service provider to anyone who're in search for their app building.
Once again thank you for Jcurve and team (Brian) for building my apps which looks great since i have a great legit products on the board.
God bless and stay safe. Many thanks,
Arhaankappa

Hi Arhaan
I am happy to hear you are satisfied with our help.
If any help you need, please let me know.
God bless you & Happy sales 🙏
-Brian

Covalin Electrical Supply

Very professional App and tech support. Always has swift response for any question and request. Will highly recommend this app if you want you shop on app.

Hi Alex
I am Brian. I am really enjoying working with great electrical stores.
If any help you need, find "Brian" !
Happy selling 🙏

POPCHIC

Such a useful app for e-commerce and a helpful team to handle your account and will really reach out if there's any problem.

Hi jurrick yu
Looking forward to seeing our new feature "recommendation" soon!
Happy selling 🙏

Plutón

me encanto super buena la app de verdad la recomiendo, fácil de usar, directo al grano y presta muchas facilidades, creo que aca ya es suficiente

Empire Online Shopping

I have recently installed the app, had some issues, which were sorted immediatly, i love the customer service, would definetly recommed this app to everyone.

LECCE

Best app and best customer service ever . deserve more than 5 stars . easy to comunicate and the app has no issue .

murukali.com

i USED THIS APP AND i LIKE TO IT SO MUCH! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Allinone Ship

These guys definitely know what they’re doing. Their features really catered to our needs, both in function and in style! I am happy with the result and how my app looks like. I could really see that they built my app with intuitive, easy UX in mind. It looks professionally made and so legit, and the best thing is, the process was super quick and easy!