Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

FlipJewels

There are few apps/developer which exactly does what they say but then there are rare ones who goes to next mile to exceed your expectations. JCurve is definitely one of those rare apps.
The team coordinates so well and even help in issues which are out of their commitment. The response time is great. Team listens to you and acts swiftly. And you get final product which is worthier than the price they are asking for.
I really had a great experience while setting up this app for my store. I wish all the best to JCurve team.

August 29, 2019

Hey Ravi
Congrat for a successful transition into Jcurve from another app builder.
Also thanks to your help, we can finish & launch new version app!
Looking forward to seeing our new AI features soon.
Brian, flipjewels manager!

Jewelry This Way

JCurve has been awesome! Easy to use to set up my app and the support team is great! They respond quickly and are happy to help

August 29, 2019

Bryan!
I love your unique jewelry shop for wholesale customer!
I hope "member only pricing for b2b concept" help to keep your B2B business core!

The American Salon store

This was the best and simple way to build an app. they were kind, professional, on time , very trustworthy . i cant wait to continue to work with them.

August 21, 2019

Hey Marcello!

It’s been great since we got to know & work with you. It was the most enjoyable experience we’ve ever had!
We’ll keep supporting your beauty business pipelines stores as American salon's mobile partner.
I am looking forward to seeing marcello's business expansion that you mentioned.
Hope our next project go above and beyond.
Best, Brian

AyahShop

The app is easy to customize and provides most everything you need for a mobile app connected to shopify. The customer service has been very responsive and has helped me with the setup and customization. Excellent service, i loved it

August 20, 2019

Hi Jameel @AhayShop.
I am Chris, your ahayshop manager.

I am happy to hear you liked JCurve. We have made the priority on customer's opinion as mobile app partner not app builder. If any support you need, please let me know.

Don't forget to use the "Animated Image Push" & "Scheduled Push" Marketing feature. Those are the core features loved by our all clients. You can deliver your promotion effectively than web.

Now AI is analyzing your mobile customer & you will see the mobile user report under Stats section soon. You will understand better your mobile customer's behavior & make the strategy for that.

Chris, your shop dedicated manager.

cois Electronics

JCurve is the real deal. They make solid apps for Shopify users and they go to the utmost lengths to correct the imperfections in the platform. Best Kept Secret.

August 13, 2019

Hi cois Electronics.
Thank you for the review. Our team member will definitely be happy to read what you said. We put customer satisfaction & quality app as our priority.
If any help you need, don't hesitate to contact us.
Best
Brian, your shop manager.

Fragile

Excelent mobile app builder for my store , the support is very nice and helpful , drag'n drop interface!

August 13, 2019

Hi Andrei.
Thank you for the review & We have enjoyed building Romanian mobile app together. Thanks to your help, we finished translation so fast !
If you need any help, please let us know. We have upgraded our app buidling features & will be more enjoyable for your business.

Chris, your shop dedicated manager.

Summers Pet Accessories

We at Summers Pet Accessories can not thank JCurve enough. They have provided us with an amazing app! We have been so impressed with the process of building an APP and would highly recommend these wonderful people at JCurve to anybody!

August 8, 2019

Thank you, Nicole. It's been an enjoyable experience for us to work with you. Glad to hear you liked our service! We'll give you full support for your success in the Shopify business with mobile apps.

Cheers,
Chris, your shop manager

RM+

I have tried over 6 mobile app builders and JCurve were the ONLY ones who actually went above and beyond for me. They customised everything I asked them to and Brian couldn't have been more helpful. This company is so impressive from their easy to use app builder to their outstanding customer service. Thank you for helping me create the app of my dreams!

August 1, 2019

Hi April McCabe
We are very impressed with your unique business on shopify.
We enjoyed customization to highlight your unique user experience.
Your Android & iOS app is live already on Both Appstore. We picked your app as Staff Pick & posted your app into our social media !!!
Let's go forward !

K&K Game Store

this application is very nice.it helps me my business grower and all of team workers are so helpful .

July 25, 2019

Hi Soe.

Your android app customers are growing in just a few days!. It is awesome ! When K&K Game Store iOS app is live, you will get 3X customers from Apple Appstore.

Let's boost your store with Android, iOS app.
If any help you need, please let us know.

- Brian, your shop manager.

Amazing On On

Hi JCurve team!
Thank you guys & Chris! , my dedicated shop manager.
You guys are really friendly & have deep understanding Shopify store business as a partner. Thanks to your help, we launched iOS Android quickly.

I think JCURVE app is the best quality & good pricing iOS & Android app among mobile app builders.( I compared many apps before choosing the JCurve finally. )

I highly recommend these guys for building own brand mobile app.
I will wait for upcoming new features , review, wishlist and so on.

July 19, 2019

Hi Barney
I appreciate for choosing JCurve.
Congratulation for your iOS & Android Launch.

I saw you have used Image Scheduled push actively as I recommended.
It will save your time a lot & you can focus on more your dropshipping business. I am pretty sure you love it :)

Our team will upgrade new upcoming features that all client like it ! exciting?
If any assistance you need, don't hesitate to contact us.
Also, we will send JCurve newsletter to make level up your Shopify business !

- amazingonon mobile partner , Chris @JCurve