Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

Amazing shopping world

Easy to work around and have setup. The dedicated manager is great to work with and extremely responsive! Would recommend definitely as mobile app builder.

October 9, 2019

Hi Sampat. thanks for your review! :) We're here if you'd need anything. Happy selling!
Brian, your shop dedicated manager

Vintage Vault Clothing Co.

Great app and in my opinion a must have. Very nice design/layout for your iOS , Android app. Would recommend.

October 9, 2019

Hi Emily.
Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling. ❤️If any help you need, please let me know anytime. I will do my best to support as your mobile partner.

Perfectlychosen

Easy to work around and have setup. The dedicated manager is great to work with and very responsive. Would recommend definitely for other shop owners.

October 8, 2019

Hi Beki , I am Brian. thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

Products Paradise 2019

This is excellent, my customers can place their orders much faster and they love it! Very helpful staffs, will recommend to all, Price is very reasonable :-)

October 8, 2019

Hi Sam, thank you so much for this awesome review 🙏! We are glad you like the app. Thank you for being our customer. Happy selling :)

amy's shopping wonders

This app has been a great extension for my shop. push marketing including bestseller lookbook is a big benefit whenever runs promotions. Targeting pushing notification is the main point that i decided to build our app. email is no effect anymore.highly recommend this app & they are very responsive & helpful.

October 8, 2019

Hi Amy. I am Chris. thank you for your review 🙏! We are thrilled you like the app! Happy selling :) We will add your suggestion into our next mile stone!

ezilly

We engaged the app to increase our abandoned cart return rate using push marketing. The app is simple to install and the lookbook push notifications are clear and engaging. We had some initial questions on how to design / use the app to fit our needs and the online support was fantastic! Thank you Brian !

October 14, 2019

Hi Soya. Happy to hear our new features help increased sales! 🙏! Happy selling :)

A. e V. Shopping

Io e mia moglie siamo italiani, e non siamo molto bravi con la lingua inglese; il signor Chris (che ci ha seguito con la preparazione dell´App)é stato molto efficente e sembrava giá dal primo momento, non di parlare con un semplice e freddo addetto ai lavori, ma con un conoscente.
Grazie mille signor Chris

October 14, 2019

Hi I am Brian. thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

Get It Choosy

It's very easy to use and you can quickly set up your mall. I have great expectations. Expect more revenue here.

Hi Get It Choosy , I am Brian. thank you for your review
If you need any help, please let us know anytime 🙏! Happy selling :)

Sparkle Specialists

Hey JCurve team.
Thank you for great mobile app.
You guys worth to get 5 star ! Real time sync, flexible payment option & cost-effective plan & menu customization feature are perfect.
Our C/S team love "whatsapp" & "facebook messanger" support that was critical for our seamless customer support.
I appreciate for hard work and Great support (Thanks Chris, Brian)
I strongly recommend this team for mobile app builder.
- Lucy

Davis Bargains

I downloaded this app and after my app was released I was pleased. Great customer service skills and they are dedicated to creating an app that fits your vision and brand! Kudos !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Davis
Thank you for the review. Our team are happy to hear you like your mobile app. If any help you need, please let us know. As your mobile partner, we would assist your mobile strategy.