Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
January 18, 2023

App suddenly disappeared with no way to get in touch with support. We have thousands of customers on this app, and we should at least be able to access it to migrate to another app, but I can't access MY account at all. Very disturbing.

David Christopher's
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 17, 2023

Our app through JCurve is 100% down and no longer works. No notification. I contacted another app company and was told JCurve went out of business. Developers will not respond to emails. It seems Jay the original owner sold out or quit responding. I have asked for my app info to migrate it to my developer account. Again, NO RESPONSE. Support and updates have been nonexistent since we joined in 2021. I will be contacting our attorney if I receive no response going forward.

Bling By Danielle Baker
January 16, 2023

App is down and no longer worker. Developers will not respond to emails. It seems Jay the original owner sold out (my theory) and new owners have not spent a dime and do not care. Support and updates has been non existent since it was bought

Phaser FPV
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 16, 2023

Service schlecht. Qualität auch schlecht. Jetzt plötzlich stoppt. Schlechte Eindruck für unsere Kunden.

China Markt Chemnitz
Germany
Edited January 17, 2023

Update 17jan23: This app seems to be abandoned.

The JCurve you want is JCURVE.XYZ not JCURVE.COM
Caroline at JCurve Technoligies is fielding calls/complaints about this debacle.
It seems that Jay Park with JCurve.XYZ has no relation to JCurve.COM and this app appears to be abandoned or suffering from some unknown internal issues.
I cannot contact Jay park or anyone at JCurve.XYZ and our company is preparing to move to another Mobile App solution.

Tl;Dr: JCurve.COM has nothing to do with this app. Please don't bother them.

Update 16jan23:
JCurve contacted me immediately to address issues and are digging into the issues.
Will update when resolved.

original review

>Shopify says the developer is (Closed), and the app is (Unsupported) - are you still in business?
>We have thousands of customers who have downloaded our app and use it on a daily basis, and I cannot even begin to describe my disappointment if this is the case.

ShoeNami
December 21, 2022

This app sucks! Do not download this app. Customer service sucks. Highly do not recommend. My app hasn't been working for days, I receive zero help.

KRUSADERS
June 5, 2022

Not happy at all! The description does not match what they are offering. It shows they will provide you both iOS and Android and now they are saying " due to covid we cannot get this completed " Covid was back in 2020 right now it's 2022. So I am having to pay the FULL amount yet non of my android (80% of customers ) cannot use this app. Very very disappointed!! and will stop using their service.

TorontoIPTV
March 29, 2022

The APP is good but support very bad, just telling you that will check and back to you then you have to wait for two or three weeks, not answering on chat support, i have issue in my APP and still not answering, they don't care

Voile Fashion
Qatar
February 25, 2022

It's been 2 days that the newly added products to the application are not going away, but the old products that are not coming are also missing
There is nothing even if the update has been transferred or not

NU
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 22, 2021

Initially very responsive. Now they just don't respond to their in-app chat or emails. It is very disappointing

Bikenbiker
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
(Closed) replied February 24, 2021

Hi Arjun
I am Brian, shop manager. I apologize sincerely for the late reply.
We made a priority on your app update and sent the updated version to apple & google. it would be live in 1-2 days. That version includes the "collection share" feature & product recommendation feature. That would help more conversion & more sales.
As shop manager, I am really sorry again.
When an updated version is live, I would let you know right away.
Best, Brian your shop manager.