Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

JASPER

Mobile App building experience was seamless with JCurve. Easy, uncomplicated and swift to get verified by the Apple App store & Google play store. It took about only 5 days and I was live! Now I am waiting to see how this sales channel would impact my profit line. reason I am leaving out 1 star. I am hopeful, fingers ccrossed , & certain it will be a win-win situation.

سوق الوارد

JCURVE's team were fine in communications, they seemed eager to see my store on iOS and Android. JCURVE supported in providing their own registration with Apple and Android in order to register the APPs. JCURVE's tools on Shopify were simple to use, I wish it had a more sophisticated search bar and client classification criterie (i.e. Those interested in Electronics get Electronic products appearing, Those interested in Fashion get Women Wear products appearing). Looking forward to JCURVE's future updates.

February 24, 2021

Hi Yousef Sohebani
Thank you for your good feedback & suggestion.
As you suggested, we are working on the "categorized search" + "AI-driven fashion style" filter. You would like this upcoming feature.
I keep you updated.
Happy Selling 🙏
Best, Brian

A Horta, Frutas & Legumes

The support service is create. Easy to use tool to create an app. I am looking forward to great results! Thank you Brian!

Plutón

me encanto super buena la app de verdad la recomiendo, fácil de usar, directo al grano y presta muchas facilidades, creo que aca ya es suficiente

Empire Online Shopping

I have recently installed the app, had some issues, which were sorted immediatly, i love the customer service, would definetly recommed this app to everyone.

De Puta Madre 69 Official Online Store

5 Star for the app
5 star for support
3 star montly price 69.90 is to high

In tital the app is very easy to use , drag and drop .The customer support is working also on sunday . but we think that in this moment with the covid 19 the monthly plan is to high ! yes the yearly plan give 41% discount but maybe you wthink about to make also a special price for monthly payment