Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android app quickly. All 5 stars app!

La Reina Roja 37

Nos sentimos muy felices con nuestra apps, Habéis hecho un gran trabajo. Así da gusto! la seriedad y la buena práctica, son inmejorables. Mil Gracias al personal que nos ha atendido y al equipo de desarrolladores. Brian
eric

Ritzmall

THIS IS It.
Amazing Support and admin UX !!! If you set up your first mobile app, there's no better choice. Very easy to use!

Girl Censored

The app accomplished exactly want I needed. Very easy to use and the team is an amazing help! I can't thank them enough!

MusicHorizon

I want to acknowledge the fantastic service received from the team JCurve and due to which I was able to launch the android and ios application for my store in a couple of weeks. I love their product design and their ideology that reflects in their beautiful, clean and minimalistic application design. I am very lucky to have found this team!

Thank you very much for your support and I hope we continue co-working to help each other grow our business.

elhabta

Thank you very much, very quick service. Very fast response and great cooperation with questions!

eHair Outlet

The lego design interface is very fun and intuitive. I never thought I can finish designing an app myself! Their customer support is excellent. Brian is very professional and responsive. He helped me customize our app and guided me through all the processes of getting our app published. 5 star APP, 5-star customer support. Definitely recommended. Please share our app (ehair Outlet) in your App Gallery!

March 2, 2020

Dear Yi Zheng
Thank you for the review. I hope mobile app also supports your "conference show" also! If any help from us, please let me know!
Don't forget to install "Smart App Banner" that convert your web traffic into mobile app traffic seamlessly. It is a great feature we added to boost the shop's mobile sales.
Happy Selling ! ! 🙏
- your manager,Brian

AExzon.com

"Jcurve is the best app. From the beginning, manager guide every step, so we launched own mobile app quikcly. I have no technical background but there was no problem to launch my mobile app since jcurve is fancy & easy service to build mobile app.
I highly recommend this app for shopify owner. "

February 24, 2020

Hi nang
We recently launched the new "Smart App Banner" feature.
That would convert your web traffic to mobile app install.
Install Now & Boost app users!
Happy Selling 📱
- Brian

eJourney

This app is the best for my store, you can easily design your store. Customers will like the speed of purchasing the items!

HI

dont waste your time. i already tried every mobile app builder at shopify and this is the Best builder. i also pay for one year in advance!!! Brian is the best !!! only within a week my app launched perfectly.

update: apps already running for 1 week, its run perfectly. we make non stop sales from this apps

Raas The Global Desi

This app is great ! Easy to build.No technical knowledge needed.Brian is very helpful throughout the process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7