Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve | Reviews

by JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

Fortpick

I would 100% recommend JCurve, I tried other providers before them but these guys are the best. Their customer support is on point, They respond in less than 5 minutes, and they work really fast and make sure that all your demands are met. Secondly, their app is really fast, clean, and easy for customers to use. Piece of advice to anyone reading this, PLEASE DONT FALL FOR CHEAPER APPS BECAUSE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

Nicolealexiadesigns

I was intimidated to try to create an app but J-curve made it so easy to create and get the app published. I love the functionality of the drag and drop. I would like more control over certain push notifications (abandoned cart).

Roket Shelf

Perfect app builder, beatiful design, eay to use. Brilliant support team, resonds quickly. Best app builder. Thank you, JCurve team

Dolliqueen

Davvero ottimo servizio super disponibili ad aiutarti in tutto, davvero soddisfatto!! Consiglio a chiunque il loro servizio

Outfitters Cove

Very easy to configure and they posted it to my IOS and Android Developer account. I like the speed and smooth functionality. Great Job!

ClareLouiseHair

Looking great so far!! But for small businesses, we need a head start, please!! Give us some extras and then bill us after

Tyler Kirkham Store

This app is so amazing! Plus the team that runs it is super helpful. It's my first official day using it and I've seen so much potential and growth already!

aalis.hk

Managed to help me get the apps out and had a good support team with good enough response times. Good stuff.

Bunna Djibouti

Great app, Easy to use. Also a great team behind the app, they will help you with whatever you need!

Skirt Society

Absolutely love how easy this app is to prepare and use! Makes my job easier! Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13