Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pacific Island Trade

JCurve is a fairly user friendly app builder with a very dedicated team of experts eager to help. I would recommend JCurve for Small Business ecommerce needs.

Cream Outlet

Hello, the developers are very great! great skills but also communication! I kindly recommend Jcurve to anyone that wants to launch an app on Google Playstore or App Store.

LocalCart

Fast to launch once we'd provided our details. The customisation options fit our needs nicely, and customer support has been very responsive.

sinnohome

amazing job super fast and easy app builder , highly recommended. the team is always available to answer your needs.

store.yukongoldcasino.app

The guys at Jcurve work extremely efficient and fast. Their support is great and are quick to respond and go above and beyond trying to help you get the best result possible. Thanks team!

Fortpick

I would 100% recommend JCurve, I tried other providers before them but these guys are the best. Their customer support is on point, They respond in less than 5 minutes, and they work really fast and make sure that all your demands are met. Secondly, their app is really fast, clean, and easy for customers to use. Piece of advice to anyone reading this, PLEASE DONT FALL FOR CHEAPER APPS BECAUSE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

Nicolealexiadesigns

I was intimidated to try to create an app but J-curve made it so easy to create and get the app published. I love the functionality of the drag and drop. I would like more control over certain push notifications (abandoned cart).

Roket Shelf

Perfect app builder, beatiful design, eay to use. Brilliant support team, resonds quickly. Best app builder. Thank you, JCurve team

Dolliqueen

Davvero ottimo servizio super disponibili ad aiutarti in tutto, davvero soddisfatto!! Consiglio a chiunque il loro servizio

Outfitters Cove

Very easy to configure and they posted it to my IOS and Android Developer account. I like the speed and smooth functionality. Great Job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14