JD Marketplace

The Easiest Way for Merchants to Enter China

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Intense Oud

Great Customer Service and promising partnership with JD - Ceratinly looking forward to get this rolling.

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Chelsea and Alexis are second to none in the most important aspect in business dealings and that is customer service.

World Super Store

JD.COM refused to pay me for all the orders delivered since May 2022 after approving the seller account and providing orders for me to ship. I am now being owed about two thousand dollars and a single dime has not been paid to date. This behavior is highly unacceptable, and all sellers should beware ofJD.COM
Joy takes days to respond to issues while Zachary plays hide and seek. I have been communicating about my payment for delivered orders which has not been resolved since end of May 2022. Their payment system from Hong Kong fails to recognize standard bank account numbers (14 or 15 digits) and they are inflexible to use other methods of payment like Payoneer or PayPal which is a lot easier and faster. All new sellers, please test their payment for one delivered order before you do a whole lot of selling with JD.COM
JD.COM cannot be trusted to fulfill their own end of the bargain. Beware!!!

Edible Naturals

The JD Onboarding Team have been a great help in the registration process. We can't wait to get our store running on JD.

A Quality Life Nutrition

Even though I am still in the process of getting on board, I got fantastic support from Mel. Compared with FB Google, it was the best support and help I ever got. Thank you, Mel.

Pour Les Femmes

Mel and the JD team were incredibly helpful in leading us through the application process to be approved to sell in China. We're very excited to launch our business there.

Q by QS

Time spent using app About 1 month

It can get a bit tricky to set everything up but supprt was always there to help via email. Thank you

Sunergetic

The JD app is fantastic. We have been in communication with the JD team and they have been super helpful as well. We are having a good experience.

Gluteboost

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great onboarding process by Mel who was able to give us a hand submitting all the required documentation and getting everything set up on our Shopify Store. Thanks a lot!

Spruce Camp Provisions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Alexis and the JD Onboarding Team have been a great help getting the Spruce Camp Provisions store up and running. YouTube tutorials, video seminars, support emails and individual Zoom calls have all been efficient and helpful tools to navigate our new Chinese product listings and customs filings.

Previous 1