JD Sourcing ‑ Pro Dropshipping

Sourcing Agent, Private Label Products, Dropship Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Modus Life

This is the next evolution of of ecommerce whether you are dropshipping, white labelling or have a brand! JD provides a Fortune 500 company level sourcing, logistics and super fast shipping. Alex and Kevin have been attentive to every detail in our business and is very much so an extension to our team. They have been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what Shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. You owe it to your business to install this app and take you store to the next level!

Fun & Nifty Gift Shop

These guys are AWESOME! Alex has been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what US shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. The product exclusivity feature is really great and is something other companies don't seem to care about. I guess they just care about moving units and have no concern for the clients they serve. That's certainly not the case here. Do yourself a favor and install this app. It takes product sourcing and 3PL to a whole new level!

Luminbeam

This is the app that saves my store! I own a business just by myself and was frustrated about sourcing and shipping my orders. Then I found JD Sourcing, and they are very responsive and responsible. JD team can help source your product from local suppliers and found the best quality products, and offer much faster shipping than other service agents. Alex is my account manager, and he is very nice and patient. I definitely believe I can gain success with him and the whole team!

Get Future Clean

This app is amazing and changing the way I feel about dropshipping.This app got me so excited to start dropshipping again and I haven't looked back. The JD team's speed and communication at helping merchants succeed has been amazing. Highly recommend if you are currently drop-shipping or thinking of drop-shipping products.

cuddlypoodle

With JD Sourcing, I can be well assured that my products are great quality (as vetted by the JDS team), super quick shipping times, and that I have top notch customer service. Alex and team do everything in their best ability to make sure that you're well taken care off. High recommended!

Kittykatclub

This service is great. As soon as I saw JD I knew that I could trust the supply chain and quality of the service. I'm able to source and fulfill products from their overseas warehouses as well as from China, which is great. Having the option to source my own products and have JD take care of all of the fulfillment is great. Their product pool seems to carry things I don't see on other services. It's small, but at least I can trust everything is real and good quality - and with better fulfillment times. Looking forward to them filling out their product pool more, but in the meantime the custom sourcing service+overseas warehousing is a game changer.

Wet Shoe Dry Shoe

I used this app to help me get access to products that weren't available anywhere else (including Aliexpress/Alibaba). I am seeing regular 4 day shipping from China to US and average shipping times of 7-9 days. Additionally the support I was able to get was second to none!