JD Sourcing: High Ticket DSing

High Ticket Products, US Stock, Brand-Approved Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Famazing Deals

Great app. There's room for improvement, but the customer service is great! I feel like they're doing their best to provide the best service in the industry.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We'll keep working hard to make the service better and better for merchants.

The Modus Life

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the next evolution of of ecommerce whether you are dropshipping, white labelling or have a brand! JD provides a Fortune 500 company level sourcing, logistics and super fast shipping. Alex and Kevin have been attentive to every detail in our business and is very much so an extension to our team. They have been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what Shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. You owe it to your business to install this app and take you store to the next level!

Dear Modus team,

I want to express our team's appreciation for this review - it means a lot! It's a pleasure to work with exceptional teams such as yours, and we hope to continue earning your trust.

Alex Rudnicki

Fun & Nifty Gift Shop

Time spent using app 1 minute

These guys are AWESOME! Alex has been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what US shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. The product exclusivity feature is really great and is something other companies don't seem to care about. I guess they just care about moving units and have no concern for the clients they serve. That's certainly not the case here. Do yourself a favor and install this app. It takes product sourcing and 3PL to a whole new level!

Dear Fun & Nifty Gift Shop,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback - we are grateful for the opportunity to work with you. Our team works hard to support exceptional businesses like yours, and we will continue to do our best to improve.

Alex Rudnicki

Luminbeam

This is the app that saves my store! I own a business just by myself and was frustrated about sourcing and shipping my orders. Then I found JD Sourcing, and they are very responsive and responsible. JD team can help source your product from local suppliers and found the best quality products, and offer much faster shipping than other service agents. Alex is my account manager, and he is very nice and patient. I definitely believe I can gain success with him and the whole team!

Dear Luminbeam,

Thank you so much for sharing this review! We are grateful for the opportunity to support your new business, and excited to see you continue to grow.

Get Future Clean

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and changing the way I feel about dropshipping.This app got me so excited to start dropshipping again and I haven't looked back. The JD team's speed and communication at helping merchants succeed has been amazing. Highly recommend if you are currently drop-shipping or thinking of drop-shipping products.

Dear Get Future Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so excited that you've been able to build your business by dropshipping our brand-approved products. Supporting stores like yours are exactly why we launched JD Sourcing, and what keeps us pushing to improve every day.

To your continued success,

cuddlypoodle

Location Singapore

With JD Sourcing, I can be well assured that my products are great quality (as vetted by the JDS team), super quick shipping times, and that I have top notch customer service. Alex and team do everything in their best ability to make sure that you're well taken care off. High recommended!

Dear Cuddly Poodle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this kind review. Having the opportunity to support great stores like yours are part of what keeps us pushing to improve and provide the best support every day.

Cheers,

Kittykatclub

This service is great. As soon as I saw JD I knew that I could trust the supply chain and quality of the service. I'm able to source and fulfill products from their overseas warehouses as well as from China, which is great. Having the option to source my own products and have JD take care of all of the fulfillment is great. Their product pool seems to carry things I don't see on other services. It's small, but at least I can trust everything is real and good quality - and with better fulfillment times. Looking forward to them filling out their product pool more, but in the meantime the custom sourcing service+overseas warehousing is a game changer.

Dear Kittykatclub,

Thank you so much for writing this review of our service. We founded JD Sourcing with the goal of serving great businesses like yours, and look forward to continuing to support you in the future.

Cheers!

Wet Shoe Dry Shoe

Location Australia

I used this app to help me get access to products that weren't available anywhere else (including Aliexpress/Alibaba). I am seeing regular 4 day shipping from China to US and average shipping times of 7-9 days. Additionally the support I was able to get was second to none!

Dear Wet Shoe Dry Shoe,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Having the opportunity to work with dynamic entrepreneurs like you is what keeps us going every day. Looking forward to continuing to support your businesses in the future!

Cheers,