JD Sourcing: High Ticket DSing

JD Sourcing: High Ticket DSing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
June 22, 2022

The shipping fees is amazing! but i am not sure if white labelled/private branded product works on JD sourcing? contacted their customer service and waiting for the reply. I wish I can send my private product to JD and let them do the fulfillment and delivery for me.

Meowgicians™
Time spent using app: 7 months
JD.COM replied June 27, 2022

Dear Meowgicians,

Thanks for your review, we're happy you've enjoyed our competitive shipping rates so far!

In many cases we are able to provide fulfillment and shipping for merchants who have their own private label products, and will contact you shortly to discuss.

Best,
Alex
Head of JD Sourcing

Edited June 3, 2022

I am a newer dropship reseller. When I was introduced to JD Sourcing I saw a chance to streamline order operations. Their order process is well automated making the complete transaction quick, simple and accurate every time. I love simplicity. It's even a slam dunk to add products to your Shopify store. Yes, automated, too! And at the date of this writing we are doing fairly brisk sales on their products. The products are not low end cheap stuff. You will be selling decent quality products which will mean fewer returns and repairs. All great things for a new business!
It would be super nifty to see X-Treme Bikes on board. Emojo Bikes could be another great one to add to the offerings.

GoElectricRides.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
JD.COM replied May 3, 2022

Dear Go Electric Rides,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and brand request! As for the bug you encountered, we expect to have it solved in the next few weeks. In general, we are obsessed with making brand-approved dropshipping easier for brands and merchants, and will continue to look for ways to do so.

Looking forward to continuing to support your business!

Best,