JD Sourcing: High Ticket DSing

High Ticket Products, US Stock, Brand-Approved Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR

Both Alexis and Alex of JD are very helpful. They recommend what product we should sell and how we should target the right audience. We get the order on the first day and place our first order from JD. Thank you very much for JD to select us for partnership and launch of private products.

July 8, 2022

Dear iSmart Home Gadgets team,

We're so happy to see you take our advice and start selling our brand-approved products so soon after!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Looking forward to continuing to support your business!

New Star Living

Love JD sourcing adding products is so easy. You guys should add Almost heaven saunas, Jubilee furniture, Rad Power Bikes, Napoleon Grills, La Marzocco and Mazzer expresso grinders

June 29, 2022

Dear New Star Living,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying our product sync capability - starting this week, inventory updates will also autosync every three hours from JD Sourcing direct to your store!

And thanks for your brand requests! Good news: one of these brands is already in our onboarding pipeline, and we'll be contacting the rest.

Looking forward to continuing to support your business,

Electric Zip

Great app for diversifying our product offering. Great service as well. I am hoping they will start to carry the 1 Up brand, a really popular brand with our customers.

June 27, 2022

Dear Electric Zip,

Thanks for your brand request, your review, and for using JD Sourcing - it's a pleasure to support professionals such as yourselves!

We'll absolutely be reaching out to 1Up, and hope we can make it easier for you to do business with them using our system.

For Women USA

Location Dominican Republic

Great app!
They are expanding your inventory in the US but also, they have fast delivery from China. Improving every day. The team is very proactive and always is there to help.

April 26, 2022

Dear For Women USA,

It's a pleasure to work with business owners like you. Thanks so much for the feedback you've shared here as well as in our conversations! Our best ideas come from our merchants, and we will continue to push the bar higher.

Looking forward to continuing to support your business.

Great Keg

This app is super easy to use and the onboarding team is attentive and helpful. I'm excited to see some high-ticket dropshipping items listed in the store. I've really been liking the Thor Kitchen products. I would also like to see Kalamera, Gozney, and Stoke products added if possible! Those brands are amazing.

April 26, 2022

Dear Great Keg team,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, and for your brand request! We are just getting started bringing on more brand-approved dropshipping products, and love to prioritize brands that our users ask for.

Looking forward to continuing to support your growing business!

Cheers,

Famazing Deals

Great app. There's room for improvement, but the customer service is great! I feel like they're doing their best to provide the best service in the industry.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We'll keep working hard to make the service better and better for merchants.

The Modus Life

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the next evolution of of ecommerce whether you are dropshipping, white labelling or have a brand! JD provides a Fortune 500 company level sourcing, logistics and super fast shipping. Alex and Kevin have been attentive to every detail in our business and is very much so an extension to our team. They have been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what Shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. You owe it to your business to install this app and take you store to the next level!

Dear Modus team,

I want to express our team's appreciation for this review - it means a lot! It's a pleasure to work with exceptional teams such as yours, and we hope to continue earning your trust.

Alex Rudnicki

Fun & Nifty Gift Shop

Time spent using app 1 minute

These guys are AWESOME! Alex has been extremely helpful in helping us understand what they have to offer and we are highly impressed! This service is exactly what US shopify merchants have been needing for so long but were unable to find. The product exclusivity feature is really great and is something other companies don't seem to care about. I guess they just care about moving units and have no concern for the clients they serve. That's certainly not the case here. Do yourself a favor and install this app. It takes product sourcing and 3PL to a whole new level!

Dear Fun & Nifty Gift Shop,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback - we are grateful for the opportunity to work with you. Our team works hard to support exceptional businesses like yours, and we will continue to do our best to improve.

Alex Rudnicki

Luminbeam

This is the app that saves my store! I own a business just by myself and was frustrated about sourcing and shipping my orders. Then I found JD Sourcing, and they are very responsive and responsible. JD team can help source your product from local suppliers and found the best quality products, and offer much faster shipping than other service agents. Alex is my account manager, and he is very nice and patient. I definitely believe I can gain success with him and the whole team!

Dear Luminbeam,

Thank you so much for sharing this review! We are grateful for the opportunity to support your new business, and excited to see you continue to grow.

Get Future Clean

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and changing the way I feel about dropshipping.This app got me so excited to start dropshipping again and I haven't looked back. The JD team's speed and communication at helping merchants succeed has been amazing. Highly recommend if you are currently drop-shipping or thinking of drop-shipping products.

Dear Get Future Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so excited that you've been able to build your business by dropshipping our brand-approved products. Supporting stores like yours are exactly why we launched JD Sourcing, and what keeps us pushing to improve every day.

To your continued success,