Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Increase conversions & AOV with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available

local eclectic

Amazingly powerful and simple to use. Easily build engaging quizzes that convert and generate leads! Integrates with all of your favorite platforms (Shopify, Klaviyo, Attentive) so you can re-engage with your customers again in the future. The Jebbit customer support and on-boarding team is passionate and always there to help and ensure your success.

Mystique Awakening

The chat box is a feature I use often to ask for help. I get responses to my questions within MINUTES and they are really nice while helping me out!

Kute Skincare

Easy to set up:) Love the UX! Can't wait to see the performance. Great tool to better engage with customers !

Melanie Jean

At first I was lost and wasn't sure how to set up the logic and my photo was cutting out. But! Support was so helpful! Yaya helped me out a lot and so did another rep a few days ago. Solved the photo size for the frame, the email agreement trigger, and helped me integrate with Klaviyo. The other rep helped me figure out the logic. At no point did they lose their patience with me and I always have questions so the experience overall was a breeze. Thank you so much!

PariXi

Jebbit was exactly what I was looking for! The app is a bit advance in my opinion but there is always someone ready to help in the chat box. You get a response in a very good timeframe. They go above and beyond to answer you questions, with personalized video tutorials and all.

DedCool

We are still in the early stages of setting up our quiz through Jebbit so I can't comment on the software itself, although the customer service we've received its outstanding. They are very diligent and considerate!

Triple Bristle

This app makes it super simple to add quizzes into your marketing arsenal. There are templates of all types that make it easy to implement and creative examples that serve as inspiration for our own funnel. The best support we've experienced from any Shopify app. Everyone from the Jebbit team was happy to help us get up and running quickly, especially Joe. The interface is user-friendly and takes the guesswork out of most things. As a company, we will be using this tool for everything from lead gen to product development. Worth the install just to try them out.

Tea with Tae

So far, so good. Price seems a little steep at first, until you see that it really does generate a lot of leads if you follow their suggestions for placing the quiz front and center on your homepage and in the top announcement bar. If you follow their suggestions, the quiz really works.

Schoppee Farm

We are still learning to implement this app so I can't speak to its effectiveness in actual use. We have started setting up our first workflow and Jebbit's support team has been incredible. Helpful, prompt, clear and courteous. I couldn't be more pleased so far.

On The Case - Murder Mystery

This is an incredible App! It managed to meet my needs outside of the standard quiz App that none of the other Apps were able to do. Someone as technically challenged as me was able to create something so beautiful and clean that it looked like a developer had done it. The customer service is amazing, and helped me find my way very quickly. It is extremely useful and easy to navigate. Definitely worth it. I came for the free plan and actual found it worth investing in.

October 13, 2021

Wowza! We are PUMPED to hear you found the app easy-to-navigate, the quizzes beautiful, and the customer success amazing. We are over the moon reading this and I've already shared with our team, all of who are ecstatic. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience and if you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out! - Mike Kilcullen, Director of Growth