Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

by Jebbit Inc.

Increase Sales with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Built for Athletes™

We used this app to give us some valuable insight on new product development via a quiz. Uptake was so high that we intend to feature a Jebbit quiz (which product is right for me?) permanently on our website. Joe and the team have been great to deal with.

Myers Sewing

I used this app to help my customers make purchase decisions. I've enjoyed the webinars they have put together. Easy-to-set-up.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear our app is helping your customers make purchase decisions (and hopefully increasing your sales + reducing returns by matching them to the right products). We'll keep the webinars up, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help from our team!

urvault

I love this app! The customer service is amazing! Suggested response time is 24 hours, I got a reply in less than 3. The young lady helped me with editing and was willing to assist all my needs! Extremely helpful and easy to navigate. Definitely worth it.

June 30, 2021

Wow—we're at a loss for words... what incredible feedback on the app and kind words for our customer support! We've shared this review internally with our team and customer support rep (Saumya) to make sure we spread the recognition for a job well done. Thanks so much for reviewing, and please know we'll continue to be here for anything you need moving forward!

Crying is Cool

We used this app to create personality quizzes where the end result came with product recommendations - our email subscriber list has tripled in less than a week thanks to Jebbit. Everyone I talked to on their support team has also been super helpful and friendly.

June 29, 2021

Love to hear that you were able to triple your email subscriber list in under one week—that's what we like to hear! Thank you for the great feedback and if you need anything at all, we're always here and ready to help!

P.S. Your store and products are ridiculously cool!

HEATONIST

Very useful for us so far, helpful and fast assistance when needed. We are launching our new hot sauce finder feature this week and are excited to see how it performs.

June 28, 2021

Wow! It's hard to continue our excitement about working with a team and product as awesome as you guys! Thanks so much for the great feedback and we look forward to powering all the new and spicy Heatonist experiences to come!

ANACT

I used this App to create two different formats of quizzes for gifting and homepage movement. It was easy to use, intuitive, and fun! Once I got the hang of it, it took no time at all to create multiple options. Would definitely recommend :)

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're pumped to hear you found it easy to use, intuitive and fun. If you have any questions or need anything else, just let us know—we're more than happy to help!

Hush Blankets

Very helpful customer support. The app itself is extremely user friendly and powerful. Helped us build a very specific flow.

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! Love hearing that you found our customer support to be very helpful, and that the app was able help you build a powerful and specific flow with ease—so awesome!

The Skin Bar Store

Awesome App. Very helpful and quick customer service. I would refer this app to any of my business partners.

May 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! Being quick and helpful is exactly what our customer service team aims for, so they'll be super excited to hear that! If anything else comes up, just let us know. Cheers!

ScentsinZen

I used this app to make a really nice looking quiz, it was easy to do and looked professional. On the occasions where I struggled and needed help, I used the online chat to ask questions, where I had very quick and helpful replies from a friendly person. I very much recommend Jebbit, I'm glad I chose it over some other quiz platforms I was considering!

May 17, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words and review! Pumped to hear you found Jebbit to be good-looking, easy-to-use, and professional—those are three big boxes we're laser-focused on checking for all of our Shopify users. If there's anything else you need (or any questions you have), just let us know! :)

High Beauty

We started using this app to help us build sales, better understand our customers and build out marketing segments. Additionally, we had some difficulties with the platform and Maryetta was able to help so swiftly it was some of the best customer service I've received. Also Trevor was so helpful in reaching out to help me learn more about Jebbit's abilities and how we can best leverage the platform for our business.

May 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear Maryetta was able to quickly and successfully help you resolve your initial problems, and that Trevor was there to help take things to the next level and help you get the most out of Jebbit! Customer success is a huge focus for us as we continue to develop the app. If there's anything else you need, just let us know :)

Previous 1