Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder

Increase Sales with a Product Recommendation Quiz

Free plan available

PariXi

Jebbit was exactly what I was looking for! The app is a bit advance in my opinion but there is always someone ready to help in the chat box. You get a response in a very good timeframe. They go above and beyond to answer you questions, with personalized video tutorials and all.

DedCool

We are still in the early stages of setting up our quiz through Jebbit so I can't comment on the software itself, although the customer service we've received its outstanding. They are very diligent and considerate!

Triple Bristle

This app makes it super simple to add quizzes into your marketing arsenal. There are templates of all types that make it easy to implement and creative examples that serve as inspiration for our own funnel. The best support we've experienced from any Shopify app. Everyone from the Jebbit team was happy to help us get up and running quickly, especially Joe. The interface is user-friendly and takes the guesswork out of most things. As a company, we will be using this tool for everything from lead gen to product development. Worth the install just to try them out.

Tea with Tae

So far, so good. Price seems a little steep at first, until you see that it really does generate a lot of leads if you follow their suggestions for placing the quiz front and center on your homepage and in the top announcement bar. If you follow their suggestions, the quiz really works.

Schoppee Farm

We are still learning to implement this app so I can't speak to its effectiveness in actual use. We have started setting up our first workflow and Jebbit's support team has been incredible. Helpful, prompt, clear and courteous. I couldn't be more pleased so far.

On The Case - Murder Mystery

This is an incredible App! It managed to meet my needs outside of the standard quiz App that none of the other Apps were able to do. Someone as technically challenged as me was able to create something so beautiful and clean that it looked like a developer had done it. The customer service is amazing, and helped me find my way very quickly. It is extremely useful and easy to navigate. Definitely worth it. I came for the free plan and actual found it worth investing in.

October 13, 2021

Wowza! We are PUMPED to hear you found the app easy-to-navigate, the quizzes beautiful, and the customer success amazing. We are over the moon reading this and I've already shared with our team, all of who are ecstatic. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience and if you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out! - Mike Kilcullen, Director of Growth

Evenflo® Company, Inc

We're about 90 days into 2 quiz's with Jebbit and the returns have been a great assets for our business. We are in a confusing category and helping shoppers start looking at the product options most relevant to them is critical. In the first 30 days after we launched, our product recommender quiz on our homepage we saw that everyone who participated spent more time, bounced less and converted at a higher rate after answering just a few questions about their life and needs. Our second quiz is sent to email marketing database segments in order to gather more first party data around members lifestyle and needs which helps us turn around and improve our communication, personalization and acquisition activity in multiple channels. Ours Shopify app connection helps simplify our feed updates and lock together these 2 key elements of our digital marketing stack. Jebbit's feed based quiz also vastly simplifies the setup and management of our quiz expereinces.

October 6, 2021

Wow—we LOVE to hear that we're helping your shoppers navigate to the best-match products (with awesome results) *and* help with segmentation of those shoppers for better email marketing! Talk about using Jebbit for EXACTLY what we built it for. I can't wait to share this feedback with our team—this might be the best validation we've seen from a Shopify store so far! Thanks so much for the review and happy Jebbiting! - Mike, Director of Growth at Jebbit

All About Tidy

Within two weeks, I grew my email list by 100 subscribers with this Jebbit quiz. Plus, we are making sales from the quiz product recommendations. Highly recommend.

September 17, 2021

Woah! Thank you so much for the awesome review. We love to hear from stores like yours that use the quizzes to capture emails *and* increase sales at the same time—that's exactly why we built this app for Shopify! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a nice review!

Built for Athletes™

We used this app to give us some valuable insight on new product development via a quiz. Uptake was so high that we intend to feature a Jebbit quiz (which product is right for me?) permanently on our website. Joe and the team have been great to deal with.

July 27, 2021

Wow! Thank you such much for the great feedback on Jebbit as well as our team (Joe is a treasure and we're very lucky have him). Excited to hear uptake is high and that Jebbit will have a permanent place on your website—let us know if there's anything further you need or that we can help with, we'd be more than happy to do so!

Myers Sewing

I used this app to help my customers make purchase decisions. I've enjoyed the webinars they have put together. Easy-to-set-up.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear our app is helping your customers make purchase decisions (and hopefully increasing your sales + reducing returns by matching them to the right products). We'll keep the webinars up, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need any help from our team!

Previous 1 3