Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Electronicssto32

I found the "Jet Integration App" by CedCommerce, most relevant and helpful for my business, as it has the features for real-time inventory syncing and bulk upload functionality.
The App fetches the order from Jet and creates it on the Shopify Store

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. Listing products on Jet.com was such a big deal for me but the app did everything in just a few clicks. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your products on Jet through Shopify. There are few things in-app which surprised me like their threshold feature which stops overselling on Jet, Advanced Attributes which help to increase the ranking of the listing. Overall awesome.

Customer support is very helpful, they help you with with all the process and reply to your queries with patiently.

East Of Maui, LLC Hawaiian Store

The description led me to believe that they were set up with Jet...not that we had to do that separately. I had just one question regarding this and they created a trouble ticket & 5 days later no answer. Then I tried to download the guide to get started...it said it would email it to me. It just emailed me a support ticket. So 5 of the free 15 days I had no responses. So I canceled !

WizGear.com

I use the app to help me integrate with Jet, so I can create all shipments from one platform. It was really difficult to manage the products and orders without the use of this App. I highly RECOMMEND this app to all Jet Marketplace sellers.

The app was easy to use and the support is awesome. Available all the time whether day or night.

Great tool excellent customer serves!

Spa Sciences

This app is exactly what I needed. The customer service is wonderful as they have assisted with everything to make my experience very easy and enjoyable. Thank you.

Pine Street Clinic

We've had HORRIBLE experiences with this app developer (both the quality of their products and the quality of their support are totally unacceptable). But we were looking for a Jet.com integration today and, well, we figured we'd give them another shot. Needless to say, everything we found maddening about our previous experiences with this developer is just as true with this app. We're deleting this immediately...

1 STOP SOCCER

This product just doesn't work. Our listing not updating and some of our inventory not updated, 80% my listing with error fix they said they are working on it. 3 month later still not working

Otc Shoppe Express

I have not really worked with the JET app yet. We have not gotten a lot of sales through JET. The app itself connects to JET and a few sales trickles in.

CedCommerce in general is awesome in answering questions and great support. All the apps are great but just that sometimes some features are hard to understand to do by ourself. Other than that, we love the apps.

Ebeautyinc

Good Customer Service provided was excelleny

Good Dees

Great app and even better support!

Onix Venture Group

I was assigned to the best Rep they have, Swati Shukla. She helped get all my products LIVE and Fix any issues my products had. Always keep in mind JET>com itself is still developing and they still have bugs here and there that make this application look bad in some way... But it's really not, they know what they're doing some I'm really satisfied with their service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9