Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Jet, list your products and manage orders.

NutraPro

Great customer service. I got al automated with Jet. Thank you. I am using 3 apps of this brand and it will not be the last one.

Nanciagenteel

Great app for listing products on Jet marketplace. Works well to manage orders and products timely. Highly recommended.

Pellatt Cornucopia

AWESOME APP!
I started using this app to sync my Shopify store listing on Jet. The app successfully uploaded my products on Jet and helped me to manage my orders directly from Shopify Store. If you are using this app, you don't have to login into your seller panel again, this app will manage everything for you.
GREAT Support!
Talking about CedCommerce Support Team, they will be will you on all the steps no matter what time is it. They will help you to learn the app and keep updating you about the status of your products. In fact, if needed they will do the required things in place of you.

Electronicssto32

I found the "Jet Integration App" by CedCommerce, most relevant and helpful for my business, as it has the features for real-time inventory syncing and bulk upload functionality.
The App fetches the order from Jet and creates it on the Shopify Store

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. Listing products on Jet.com was such a big deal for me but the app did everything in just a few clicks. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your products on Jet through Shopify. There are few things in-app which surprised me like their threshold feature which stops overselling on Jet, Advanced Attributes which help to increase the ranking of the listing. Overall awesome.

Customer support is very helpful, they help you with with all the process and reply to your queries with patiently.

WizGear.com

I use the app to help me integrate with Jet, so I can create all shipments from one platform. It was really difficult to manage the products and orders without the use of this App. I highly RECOMMEND this app to all Jet Marketplace sellers.

The app was easy to use and the support is awesome. Available all the time whether day or night.

Great tool excellent customer serves!

Spa Sciences

This app is exactly what I needed. The customer service is wonderful as they have assisted with everything to make my experience very easy and enjoyable. Thank you.

Otc Shoppe Express

I have not really worked with the JET app yet. We have not gotten a lot of sales through JET. The app itself connects to JET and a few sales trickles in.

CedCommerce in general is awesome in answering questions and great support. All the apps are great but just that sometimes some features are hard to understand to do by ourself. Other than that, we love the apps.

Good Dees

Great app and even better support!

Onix Venture Group

I was assigned to the best Rep they have, Swati Shukla. She helped get all my products LIVE and Fix any issues my products had. Always keep in mind JET>com itself is still developing and they still have bugs here and there that make this application look bad in some way... But it's really not, they know what they're doing some I'm really satisfied with their service

Buymebeauty

Great app! Customer Service helped us resolve our issues with refunds. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6