Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Onix Venture Group

I was assigned to the best Rep they have, Swati Shukla. She helped get all my products LIVE and Fix any issues my products had. Always keep in mind JET>com itself is still developing and they still have bugs here and there that make this application look bad in some way... But it's really not, they know what they're doing some I'm really satisfied with their service

Buymebeauty

Great app! Customer Service helped us resolve our issues with refunds. Thanks!

Brandlineshop

We've integrated with Jet via this app for months. The app itself is not flawless (some issues are caused by Jet, not this app), and takes some time to learn. But I got to say that the team behind the app is amazing! They helped us a lot. My questions or problems are taken care of very quickly, I mean every time! And they even helped us getting our products reviewed and listed on Jet. That's totally beyond our expectation. If you have uploaded more than thousands of SKUs to Jet, you probabely know it's a very unpleasent experience of waiting Jet to review your SKUs. With their help, that's much better. I really recommend this to anyone who is looking for an app to integrate with Jet on Shopify. This is your best choice!

Swift Canada

Amazing customer service ! All were really amazing but Naming SWATI SHUKLA specially as she helped me get through all the things.They were available all the time. I Faced lots of issues from Jet END but CEDCOMMERCE members were helping and got resolved problems at Jet end too.

A big thanks again to CED commerce Team.

Smart Sips Coffee

We have been using the Jet Integration App for over a year and it works as advertised. The customer/tech support has been great and have always been available within a few minutes no matter when I contacted them. They will work on the issue until it is resolved. They are very knowledgeable on the Jet integration. We are very pleased with the product and the awesome support!

Thanks CED Commerce!
smartsipscoffee.com

Fadcloset

Supreme Customer Service! Very Satisfied with the service. He helped me get through each step. I was working directly with the developer, all issues were resolved. It was a lot of work to get live on Jet Integration, but thanks to tech support from James. We were up and live within 3 days.

Highly Recommended A++++++
Fadcloset.com
CEO

Ready Willing

I never got on Jet. This was a complete waste of time and money. They started out strong with customer service and communication but then, were never able to deliver. I am very disappointed and quite frankly, would like my money back.

Shopforol

Perfect solution to sell your products on JET. Right from the start CedCommerce support staff was friendly enough to guide me through the onboarding process and explain the working of the app. They acted as the perfect bridge and provide smooth integration setup between Shopify store and Jet marketplace, help me to complete the configuration process and many more steps. My products are under jet review process they send an instant email to Jet team to make my products LIVE and help me to make my products LIVE.

During festive season I was able to manage all my orders coming through Jet App by setting Threshold limit for the inventory I didn't lose any order and also helped to get the orders across from various marketplaces very easily through my Shopify Store. There are some very interesting features that I found while working with CED like- they have Custom Pricing and automatic order acknowledgement and shipment. However, I worked with last many API providers and always get issue regarding order Shipment, this integration helps me a lot by shipping my order automatically.

Great Experience discussing with such knowledgeable and Professional team who knows in and out not only about there app working but of the associated marketplaces and Shopify I am using all the integration solution offered by this company and has never been left disappointed by the features, support or anything related to any of the app. Really affordable solution and I would highly recommend this solution to anyone who is looking to integrate with the popular marketplace.

Dojo Home Goods

If there is a 0 star I would rate this 0. This app has caused a lot of issues for our business. Do not get this app. Beware! Customer Service negative 1 for ratings.

Here will be your issues

1. Items will not sync properly. It's already out of stock but it will sync with the jet app saying there is still stock. There will be an order that will come in. You will need to cancel which will hurt your metrics.

2. Customer Service will never understand you and will never be able to help you and will just disconnect from your conversation

3. Item's will not load correctly even if you manually enter the details needed

4. Mapping category doesn't work properly. When you click submit you wont see the changes you made

5. This will hurt your business. Their rates are affordable but NOT WORTH IT

6. DON'T USE ANY APP FROM THIS SELLER

Strictly Mosaic Store

Horrible app!! Simply doesn't work and full of glitches. I paid yearly subscription for an app that doesn't work.