Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Jet, list your products and manage orders.

Brandlineshop

We've integrated with Jet via this app for months. The app itself is not flawless (some issues are caused by Jet, not this app), and takes some time to learn. But I got to say that the team behind the app is amazing! They helped us a lot. My questions or problems are taken care of very quickly, I mean every time! And they even helped us getting our products reviewed and listed on Jet. That's totally beyond our expectation. If you have uploaded more than thousands of SKUs to Jet, you probabely know it's a very unpleasent experience of waiting Jet to review your SKUs. With their help, that's much better. I really recommend this to anyone who is looking for an app to integrate with Jet on Shopify. This is your best choice!

Swift Canada

Amazing customer service ! All were really amazing but Naming SWATI SHUKLA specially as she helped me get through all the things.They were available all the time. I Faced lots of issues from Jet END but CEDCOMMERCE members were helping and got resolved problems at Jet end too.

A big thanks again to CED commerce Team.

Smart Sips Coffee

We have been using the Jet Integration App for over a year and it works as advertised. The customer/tech support has been great and have always been available within a few minutes no matter when I contacted them. They will work on the issue until it is resolved. They are very knowledgeable on the Jet integration. We are very pleased with the product and the awesome support!

Thanks CED Commerce!
smartsipscoffee.com

Fadcloset

Supreme Customer Service! Very Satisfied with the service. He helped me get through each step. I was working directly with the developer, all issues were resolved. It was a lot of work to get live on Jet Integration, but thanks to tech support from James. We were up and live within 3 days.

Highly Recommended A++++++
Fadcloset.com
CEO

Shopforol

Perfect solution to sell your products on JET. Right from the start CedCommerce support staff was friendly enough to guide me through the onboarding process and explain the working of the app. They acted as the perfect bridge and provide smooth integration setup between Shopify store and Jet marketplace, help me to complete the configuration process and many more steps. My products are under jet review process they send an instant email to Jet team to make my products LIVE and help me to make my products LIVE.

During festive season I was able to manage all my orders coming through Jet App by setting Threshold limit for the inventory I didn't lose any order and also helped to get the orders across from various marketplaces very easily through my Shopify Store. There are some very interesting features that I found while working with CED like- they have Custom Pricing and automatic order acknowledgement and shipment. However, I worked with last many API providers and always get issue regarding order Shipment, this integration helps me a lot by shipping my order automatically.

Great Experience discussing with such knowledgeable and Professional team who knows in and out not only about there app working but of the associated marketplaces and Shopify I am using all the integration solution offered by this company and has never been left disappointed by the features, support or anything related to any of the app. Really affordable solution and I would highly recommend this solution to anyone who is looking to integrate with the popular marketplace.

Mountainside Medical Equipment

Easy app to use. Extremely helpful to use. Customer service went out of they way to help me walk through any questions I had. Great App!

Bunkbedking

Jet is difficult to integrate - CED does a great job

Support to assist us with issues is really good (especially Nidhi)

Denis

Ipets Inc

These guys will go the extra mile for you always.

Not only is the app well designed but their exceptional customer service ensures you're satisfied.

I'm so happy, I bought the app a second time for my other store!

Amazadeals Store Toy Chest

For over two years I have attempted to complete the process of setting up my Jet account.
When a representative took the time to explain the process and get me started in less than an hour.
I highly recommend Daniel, and the entire staff.
Toy Chest by Amazadeal, owner

Buyitwearit

Great App! Very simple and smooth!

Harry K was fantastic! He helped me resolve some issues I was having with immediate answers!

He was dedicated on helping me and the customer support was fantastic. Will upgrade... definitely worth paying for.