Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Mountainside Medical Equipment

Easy app to use. Extremely helpful to use. Customer service went out of they way to help me walk through any questions I had. Great App!

Naturalgeo

customer support isn't approachable, and the app is difficult to understand

Spear Performance

Awful. Rip off. Never integrated products. Never fixed things after multiple complaints to them.

Bunkbedking

Jet is difficult to integrate - CED does a great job

Support to assist us with issues is really good (especially Nidhi)

Denis

Shoptotalnutrition

Horrible Support! Took weeks to get any progress on my products being reviewed. Don't waste your time until this company gets it's act together! One bad experience has much more impact than ten good ones. Jet seems to be getting it wildly wrong with customer sat..

Ipets Inc

These guys will go the extra mile for you always.

Not only is the app well designed but their exceptional customer service ensures you're satisfied.

I'm so happy, I bought the app a second time for my other store!

Milehigh Hydro

its was quite ok , i will give the detailed feedback later in few days

Yo Yo Retail

Truly amazed that this product just doesn't work. When I contacted them about our orders not downloading and some of our inventory not updated, they said they are working on it. I dropped the product two weeks later. Still no update from them.

Amazadeals Store Toy Chest

For over two years I have attempted to complete the process of setting up my Jet account.
When a representative took the time to explain the process and get me started in less than an hour.
I highly recommend Daniel, and the entire staff.
Toy Chest by Amazadeal, owner

Ferrecci Usa

Extremely glitchy, does not work as expected, we have had hundreds of errors in our listings, including the wrong pictures showing up, the wrong titles and wrong prices. It has cost our company thousands of dollars in time wasted having to have our employees go back and try to correct all the problems in the listing. Orders will come in with a shopify order number instead of the order number from the marketplace which is very confusing and makes it hard to search for the correct order in your system. Their customer service is not in the US and are not available at certain times of the US work day which is frustrating. Customer service agents don't seem very well trained in their products. We really hoped that cedcommerce would work out but overall we are extremely dissapointed. We have also tried their Walmart integration app which had major issues and unfortunately we would not recommend these to anyone.