Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Tack Wholesale

(Update)
The excellent customer service has made great progress and fixed many of the issues which were disappointing to us. They have our best interest in mind and work very hard to solve any complaints which we may have. We highly recommend this APP.

(Prior 3 Star Review)
Have used this app for about 1 week so far. Have around 20 products under Jet review at the moment. (All have been added through this app) Here are my current thoughts on this app.

My Disappointments
-Does not have a way for you to add more than one photo per item. If multiple photos are crucial for your products then be warned that as of now, jet-integration can only add your product's main image.
-The app is on the sluggish/slow side. Submitting an item onto Jet will sometimes take 2-3 attempts. There is an upload error message which states that our product is missing a barcode or MPN even though it is clearly on there. The solution to this error is to continue to resubmit the listing until it finally goes through.
-You do not have the option to select the variations to upload to jet.com. For example, If you have a product with 6 variations but you only want to list 3 of them, you have to list all 6 of them. The only thing that can be done to resolve this, is to adjust the quantity of those variations you don't want to 0 and do not synchronize your inventory with Shopify or delete those variations from your shopify catalog.

The Good
- I have had a positive experience with their customer service. They are happy to help and answer questions.
- We are finally able to sell through jet without spending a fortune on other services.

Lemonkindteas

Amazing support, easy, simple, quick. BEST THING IS THE SUPPORT. Appreciate this so much.

Open Road Goods

Works pretty good. We get consistent Jet-Integration sales without lifting a finger :)

Divinederriere

From the get-go they have been super helpful. 100% satisfied with JET Integration!

Micheal was super helpful, patient and determined to help get all my products live. I'm very pleased with how they truly care to help.

Ibs Formula

Jet is a completely complicated platform, at least from my point of view, and this app has somewhat made it understandable to me from a sellers standpoint. They have excellent customer service via their chat and email support.

Miracle Of Aloe

had a few questions this morning. the online assistance was fast and very patient. Thank you !! Thank You !!

Lightyearmusic

My name is Chris and I have been doing business online for quite some time. i even run the live support on my own website and can honestly say I do not offer as good of support as David. The support he gave me to integrate my products from my shopify platform to JET.com was perfect. I could not have done it without his help. He even went in and manually did some for me. Perfect support team. thank you so much David!

Threedmaterials

Excellent customer service and the team is highly responsive. Even on a Friday night!

Ramjet

I used CED commerce for integrating our shopify store with Walmart.com and while there were hiccups along the way, they were always very responsive and solved the issue. I am now using them for Jet.com and it has gone smoothly. I am able to chat with them any time of day from LA. Great tech support. We have about 300 skus that are automatically synced from our store to this channel.

Irestore 4

The customer service agent was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy with the service.