Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Rokhardware

Great Jet integration I like there customer service :)

Oral Breeze

This App is perfect for our needs and Customer Service is great! I can count on them to be knowledgeable and help out with any issues.
I would highly recommend anyone looking to integrate their Jet/Walmart orders to give them a try!

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Pawtitas

We started with Jet, the service was outstanding so we decided to integrate our Walmart store.

A great app for any multichannel platform

Cbd Body Shop

Jet-Integration by CED Commerce is the best Jet connection app available. I was using a different company and switched because of the poor service. I am so glad I did. The integration was easy, the app is has a lot of features other companies do not offer and the support at CED Commerce is very good. I was having a problem getting my products up on Jet.com. When I called the Jet Partner Support they were very familiar with CED Commerce and spoke highly of them. The issue I had turned out to be on the Jet.com. The problem was resolved because the support person at CED Commerce was gracious enough to work directly with the Jet.com support person. I highly recommend Jet-Integration by CED Commerce

Agibaby

Just geting the Jet integration complete through Ced and their service has been really helpful. Ive had a very busy week and havent had time to work on this so they uploaded my product import for me and even went in and fixed my fulfillment API node. Now time to go live and see how this goes, but the onboarding experience was impressive!

The Cut Buddy

These guys work quick. Always very helpful.

Wheelsnkids

Very fast response and grate service

Swing Design

I have been using the jet integration for about 2 months now. CedCommerce has done a great job in helping me to get up and running + continuing to make enhancements to their app. The app works well and I would recommend others try it out.

For Fine Fragrances

GREAT SUPPORT!

Having never worked with Jet and just taken on the responsibility of managing the Jet venue - I had numerous questions.

I decided to reach out to Jet support via email and immediately received a response back from Nidhi Rajput. After going back and forth a few time through email, Nidhi suggested that I contact her through the Skype app, that way I could have a direct connection with her,

This is the best thing that I decided to do - Not only was Nidhi super responsive, she was and still is a HUGE help in teaching me, guiding me and helping me work through any and every issue that I have encountered!

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using Jet and would hope that they would be lucky enough to get Nidhi Rajput as their support staff.