Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Vampsnyc

HORRIBLE .. Customer service is a joke, we asked specific questions before we uploaded our inventory to the app and they basically lied to us, telling us the app can do everything we asked. You cannot pick and choose what you send to Jet unlike what they told us. So now we have items under Jet review that we are not allow to sell on Jet.

Beautifulselection

Many glitches. Does not work properly. Does not acknowledge orders on time or does not acknowledge them at all. Due to this your Jet account will perform poorly and be suspended.

Ramjet

I used CED commerce for integrating our shopify store with Walmart.com and while there were hiccups along the way, they were always very responsive and solved the issue. I am now using them for Jet.com and it has gone smoothly. I am able to chat with them any time of day from LA. Great tech support. We have about 300 skus that are automatically synced from our store to this channel.

Irestore 4

The customer service agent was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy with the service.

Rosa Vila Jewelry

I bought this app in a hurry and decided a few days later that I should just focus on my current sales channels rather than spending any effort on Jet. Contacted CEDCOMMERCE immediately but was told that they do not have a NO REFUND policy. This is absolutely not acceptable. What kind of services today has NO REFUND policy? I would give this company zero star if possible.

Rokhardware

Great Jet integration I like there customer service :)

Oral Breeze

This App is perfect for our needs and Customer Service is great! I can count on them to be knowledgeable and help out with any issues.
I would highly recommend anyone looking to integrate their Jet/Walmart orders to give them a try!

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Pawtitas

We started with Jet, the service was outstanding so we decided to integrate our Walmart store.

A great app for any multichannel platform

Cbd Body Shop

Jet-Integration by CED Commerce is the best Jet connection app available. I was using a different company and switched because of the poor service. I am so glad I did. The integration was easy, the app is has a lot of features other companies do not offer and the support at CED Commerce is very good. I was having a problem getting my products up on Jet.com. When I called the Jet Partner Support they were very familiar with CED Commerce and spoke highly of them. The issue I had turned out to be on the Jet.com. The problem was resolved because the support person at CED Commerce was gracious enough to work directly with the Jet.com support person. I highly recommend Jet-Integration by CED Commerce