Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Jet, list your products and manage orders.

For Fine Fragrances

GREAT SUPPORT!

Having never worked with Jet and just taken on the responsibility of managing the Jet venue - I had numerous questions.

I decided to reach out to Jet support via email and immediately received a response back from Nidhi Rajput. After going back and forth a few time through email, Nidhi suggested that I contact her through the Skype app, that way I could have a direct connection with her,

This is the best thing that I decided to do - Not only was Nidhi super responsive, she was and still is a HUGE help in teaching me, guiding me and helping me work through any and every issue that I have encountered!

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using Jet and would hope that they would be lucky enough to get Nidhi Rajput as their support staff.

Sleektrends

These guys are simply amazing! They are in it with you all through the process. They are easy to get a hold of and always looking to resolve your issues within a short period. I'll keep using this software and taking advantage of their amazing support team

Itronics Mall

Obviously the app is fantastic and makes it super easy to integrate with Jet.com but what differentiates them from the competition is the fantastic after sales support.

Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to connect to Jet.

Bravo!

Blue Bangle

Great way to get products uploaded to Jet quickly and efficiently. They helped with the API for my store (www.bluebangle.com) which has over 4000 products. I would not have been able to do this without this app. Customer service is excellent -- they are online and interactive -- solving issues and making changes on the fly. Highly recommend.

Trinityreflections

I am changing my rating to a 5 star. My reason is this: I have over 3000 products and every issue I have has been answered, whether it is theirs or Jets. I use apps all the time, I am a developer and never have this type of support. Support is what makes an application and these guys are the best! Their app just works and that's what an app should do. Thank you guys!
Original rating:
Love this app. Support is very responsive. App is easy to navigate and easy to use once you learn it. The learning curve is not that steep since support will work with you all the way, even using Skype to walk you through. Since the beginning they have resolved a lot of issues and are continuing to work on making this a much better application. Still a few issues on import/exporting feeds but they have been working on that to smooth it out. Otherwise I would give it a 5.

Cachealaska Com

Great support in getting my 20 product on the app and ready to upload. The support had to work issues on my jet.com partner portal and well has help me get my upc loaded and ASINs update so the correct inventory is being tracked. Been trying to get my products on jet.com for some time. Really nice to have some help from someone that's done this a few times. Looking forward to implementing the new sales channel!

Replexin

BEST SUPPORT Ive gotten from developer in recent years. These guys are easy to get a hold of, quick to fix the issue and go out of their way to help you any way they can. I'll keep using this software and taking advantage of their amazing support team

Bonita Supply

Very good support. Prompt response and they were able to fix all problem we had to start selling on jet.com. The app is getting updated very often and new features are being added. Overall, this app is everything we need to sell on jet.

Moderno Kids

Works if this is the only app connected to your Jet.com account, otherwise lots of problems. Installation requirements should mention this limitation.

Noureda

I installed the app for my store was still on development. I am able to upload my products on jet.com easily. Their video tutorial helped me a lot. Very good support team.Thanks to support team.