Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Modernkidsstore

This was an easy app to implement, as I am a new user of Shopify and just started my online store. Jet-Integration made it easy to import product on jet. Now, i'm so exited to see products on jet. Great job guys, keep improving on this AWESOME App!!!
I highly recommend you try Jet-integration.

Fashion N Beautystore

Great App, quick customer support and I fun way to sell online.
One word to describe the App - "AWESOME!!"

Desk Jockey

App works. WIll allow you to sell on Jet through your shopify store pretty seamlessly. Support is very good, and very patient and walked me thorough setup. Once you do it once its super easy. Highly recommend!

Dogs Care

Awesome App !
30 days FREE trial + FREE support.
Easy to manage products , Better UI in comparison to other competitors.
Many of our products became live on jet.com within a 3-4 days.
I highly recommend this app to all shopify merchants.

Rnd Power Solutions

So far so good with this app, Be aware that Jet.com right now takes weeks and even months to upload product on their site as they go over every item uploaded by merchants so please be patient.

Filter Dudez

So far so good.Excellent feature to upload products in bulk on Jet. Great support, I would highly recommend this app!!

Likeprime

Great app! User-friendly for beginners!!

Costumeish

Brilliant App.These guys are amazing.Glad I gave them a try. Uploaded my products to jet.com.Go for it !

Standi

I installed the app for my store was still on development. I am able to upload my products on jet.com easily. Their video tutorial helped me a lot. Very good support team.

1 2 3 4 6 Next