Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Noureda

I installed the app for my store was still on development. I am able to upload my products on jet.com easily. Their video tutorial helped me a lot. Very good support team.Thanks to support team.

Beauty N Fashion

Excellent application, easy to work, very good customer service, in one word AWESOME.

Obviously, the app is fantastic and makes it super easy to integrate with Jet.com but what differentiates them from the competition is fantastic after sales support.

Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to connect to Jet.
Thank you guy, you rock!

Modernkidsstore

This was an easy app to implement, as I am a new user of Shopify and just started my online store. Jet-Integration made it easy to import product on jet. Now, i'm so exited to see products on jet. Great job guys, keep improving on this AWESOME App!!!
I highly recommend you try Jet-integration.

Fashion N Beautystore

Great App, quick customer support and I fun way to sell online.
One word to describe the App - "AWESOME!!"

Tshirts101

App is slow , crashed several times, wasted so much time on this crap , moving on to the next one .

Desk Jockey

App works. WIll allow you to sell on Jet through your shopify store pretty seamlessly. Support is very good, and very patient and walked me thorough setup. Once you do it once its super easy. Highly recommend!

Dogs Care

Awesome App !
30 days FREE trial + FREE support.
Easy to manage products , Better UI in comparison to other competitors.
Many of our products became live on jet.com within a 3-4 days.
I highly recommend this app to all shopify merchants.

Fresh Clothes King

App worked at at first, but stopped and does not work at all anymore!!! No help from customer service!!! VERY BAD!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Mellow Monkey

Followed directions to provide my API keys from Jet and received error message. 30 minute chat conversation with support resulted in agent insisting that the app wasn't installed. When I provided a screenshot, agent said "okkk.. can I please have your shopify login details?" That's all I needed to hear to quickly uninstall the app and move on.

Rnd Power Solutions

So far so good with this app, Be aware that Jet.com right now takes weeks and even months to upload product on their site as they go over every item uploaded by merchants so please be patient.