Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Filter Dudez

So far so good.Excellent feature to upload products in bulk on Jet. Great support, I would highly recommend this app!!

Likeprime

Great app! User-friendly for beginners!!

Costumeish

Brilliant App.These guys are amazing.Glad I gave them a try. Uploaded my products to jet.com.Go for it !

Standi

I installed the app for my store was still on development. I am able to upload my products on jet.com easily. Their video tutorial helped me a lot. Very good support team.

Total Diabetes Supply

Not Ready! Paid $300 months ago still not set-up. Have almost a daily skype conversation with developers.

From day 1 this app did not function at all, it was unusable in it's current form, we have been going back and forth for close to 2 months without having listed 1 product. At this point it's not worth our employees time.

PLEASE refund our $300 payment as this app has been nothing but a waste of time and money.

I normally don't leave bad reviews, but this company launched an app and is collecting money for something they had to know does not work! This does not sit right with me!

Heartratemonitorsusa

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid, took our fee and that was that. Does not work, been over 3 weeks and no listings on Jet. Asking for refund but no response to that. If you look at all the stores that rated 5 star for this app, they do not even have a live site. When we asked them to disconnect the service because we found another company to handle the integration, they did not, and their software was rejecting the orders from Jet that was coming in from the other software.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next