Jet Integration

Jet Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

East Of Maui, LLC Hawaiian Store

The description led me to believe that they were set up with Jet...not that we had to do that separately. I had just one question regarding this and they created a trouble ticket & 5 days later no answer. Then I tried to download the guide to get started...it said it would email it to me. It just emailed me a support ticket. So 5 of the free 15 days I had no responses. So I canceled !

Pine Street Clinic

We've had HORRIBLE experiences with this app developer (both the quality of their products and the quality of their support are totally unacceptable). But we were looking for a Jet.com integration today and, well, we figured we'd give them another shot. Needless to say, everything we found maddening about our previous experiences with this developer is just as true with this app. We're deleting this immediately...

1 STOP SOCCER

This product just doesn't work. Our listing not updating and some of our inventory not updated, 80% my listing with error fix they said they are working on it. 3 month later still not working

Dojo Home Goods

If there is a 0 star I would rate this 0. This app has caused a lot of issues for our business. Do not get this app. Beware! Customer Service negative 1 for ratings.

Here will be your issues

1. Items will not sync properly. It's already out of stock but it will sync with the jet app saying there is still stock. There will be an order that will come in. You will need to cancel which will hurt your metrics.

2. Customer Service will never understand you and will never be able to help you and will just disconnect from your conversation

3. Item's will not load correctly even if you manually enter the details needed

4. Mapping category doesn't work properly. When you click submit you wont see the changes you made

5. This will hurt your business. Their rates are affordable but NOT WORTH IT

6. DON'T USE ANY APP FROM THIS SELLER

Strictly Mosaic Store

Horrible app!! Simply doesn't work and full of glitches. I paid yearly subscription for an app that doesn't work.

Naturalgeo

customer support isn't approachable, and the app is difficult to understand

Spear Performance

Awful. Rip off. Never integrated products. Never fixed things after multiple complaints to them.

Shoptotalnutrition

Horrible Support! Took weeks to get any progress on my products being reviewed. Don't waste your time until this company gets it's act together! One bad experience has much more impact than ten good ones. Jet seems to be getting it wildly wrong with customer sat..

Ferrecci Usa

Extremely glitchy, does not work as expected, we have had hundreds of errors in our listings, including the wrong pictures showing up, the wrong titles and wrong prices. It has cost our company thousands of dollars in time wasted having to have our employees go back and try to correct all the problems in the listing. Orders will come in with a shopify order number instead of the order number from the marketplace which is very confusing and makes it hard to search for the correct order in your system. Their customer service is not in the US and are not available at certain times of the US work day which is frustrating. Customer service agents don't seem very well trained in their products. We really hoped that cedcommerce would work out but overall we are extremely dissapointed. We have also tried their Walmart integration app which had major issues and unfortunately we would not recommend these to anyone.

Vampsnyc

HORRIBLE .. Customer service is a joke, we asked specific questions before we uploaded our inventory to the app and they basically lied to us, telling us the app can do everything we asked. You cannot pick and choose what you send to Jet unlike what they told us. So now we have items under Jet review that we are not allow to sell on Jet.

Previous 1 3