Jet Integration

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Jet

Ebeautyinc

Good Customer Service provided was excelleny

Leisuresports

I had posted a previous review of a 2-star. Since that time, Jet support has worked with my issues to my satisfaction. One of the issues i had was with the Jet app, asking questions and being referred to Jet.com support. My products are showing up live on Jet.com but not on the Jet app. I'm showing no live products on the jet app, but on Jet.com, they are showing live. The support team reached my expectations on my shipping issues, processing times, charges and questions. I am very happy with how they worked hard to satisfy my issues. One thing i would like to see changed is in the Shopify Jet App, if you could export the products that are missing attributes / information / shipping exceptions, etc., and export those products only, so they can be updated and then exported back in. Another cumbersome feature of the app is matching the attributes (color / size). I don't understand why that doesn't sync up. You have to click on each product and if Shopify is showing "color" , then you have to click on the drop down menu and click "color" in the Jet app. Doing that for each product is time consuming.

I am changing my review to a 4 star because of the support i have received and Jet showing they care about your success as well as modifying the app for a user-friendly experience.

I want to thank them for not wanting to lose my business.

Kathy