Rezensionen (386)

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. August 2021

I love this app it’s is so easy to navigate, me and my 3 other co founders of Who’z Your Auntie just recently opened our store and jet print being so easy to navigate made all of it possible thanks a lot jet print

Who’z Your AUNTIE!!!!
Kanada
26. Januar 2019

I never imagined I would be able to design my own tartan watches! So far I'm impressed... can't wait to see my first sample watch... the design interface was really straightforward to use... After my order arrives I'll further review... The Tartan Artisan ®, Scotland. So far thumbs up! :)

THE DECLARATION OF ARBROATH
Vereinigtes Königreich
5. Juli 2018

Just getting started, but have to say so far their support people were super fast, informed and friendly answering all of our questions. The user interface for uploading is pretty simple. They also sound like they have some beautiful new products in the works. We'll update as we get going.

Love Your Hens
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

22. April 2019

JetPrint has a really nice collection of products! And their customer service is amazing. They are super nice and answer to any questions right away. :D Thank you for your awesomeness!

Fluffik
Kanada
10 tage mit der App
3. Juni 2019

It was great and easy to use and has a variety of different products. To select from no complaints so far.

stephenjonathan.com
10 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 1. November 2021

Nice products but difficult to design. Should allow for duplicating an image and the ability to link the shoes so that the design appears on both. Also the ability to make a pattern with your logo/image would be nice. Also having difficulty with the mock-ups showing my design, I Tried on my laptop and iPad and still shows a plain black shoe.

GIVING INC.
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

Thank you for your valuable advice. After years of precipitation, our design function has been more perfect than before. Welcome to our website to customize your design again, I believe it will bring you a different experience.

7. Juni 2018

Easy to use. Makes fulfilling orders a walk in the park. Awesome app and awesome people to work with.

Acreshirts
25. April 2019

I downloaded the app simply because it said in their bio they do canvas shoes and i thought it would be a great addition but after trying to find it in the app it looks like they dont do them. Waste of time downloading it

your way fashion group
Australien
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

My dear friend, thank you for your feedback. In fact, we have canvas shoes, maybe just when you use the app, we removed the product and updated it. It's been four years since your last comment, and we've made several attempts to improve the site over the years. Now JetPrint has more than 400+ products with various items. We believe that this time will bring you a different sales experience.Please feel free to contact our support team, we can provide you with a free sample.

25. November 2018

just started with app so far so good, will continue using app have not processed order yet but seems simple

SojahFit
6 tage mit der App
30. Juli 2022

This app is very easy an intuitive to use. I recommend it for people looking to create with simple tools.

Ladanti Beauty