Rezensionen (386)

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Mai 2023

Thus far, I have 6 products through Jetprint. 1/2 of them have had manufacturing issues. Either poor quality, item not as pictured or described, or just plain made wrong.

CruisingQuackers
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 7. April 2024

Hey there,

We understand that you've experienced differences in quality, deviations from the item as described, or even incorrect production. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

It's worth noting that as soon as we discovered such an issue, we took immediate action and reprinted the affected order for you. Even though the refund period has expired, if you still have objections to the quality or any aspect of your order, we're more than willing to open the refund process for you to reapply.

We tried to contact you last week to discuss this matter further, but unfortunately, we haven't heard back from you yet.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We're here to assist you to the best of our ability.

Thanks.

1. Dezember 2022

Where is the customer support? After receiving samples I was happy with, my first customer order was badly misprinted - the entire design was misaligned. I have been in touch via email and still have not had a response. I tried the "chat" on the site and got the response, "I am not at work, love. I will check tmrrw." Pricing is great, but service and support is non-existent.

Roaming Crow Apparel
Kanada
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

Hello my friend, my apologies for the previous unhappy experience and unusually slow response. After the version update, our User interface, and design function has been more optimized than before, and we have reorganized a better-dedicated customer service team to help you deal with the problem in time. Welcome to our website to customize your design again, we'll guarantee a better experience and real-time assistance, and fast shipment for you. Please feel free to contact our support team, we can provide you with a free sample.

20. Dezember 2022

I gave it 2 stars because it keeps asking me to rate it. I've designed and imported 2 items and it won't let me do anything else. Customer service contacted me in a days time and said clear browser cache, so I did it again. I still can't design anything and taking down the 2 products I can't trust that My customers will receive these goods if I can't even edit them or design more. If the app had worked I'd give 4 stars before I receive my sample order.

Access-Granted.co
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

Hello my friend, my apologies for the previous unhappy experience and unusually slow response. It's very kind of you to give us important feedback on designer system optimization. We've sorted out your question with our technical department already, and we're updating our coding and User Interface, and mockup generator for better and easier operation in 2023, I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience here. The mockup page and the entire experience will surely be better in the following months.

4. April 2022

I really enjoy the app and the great design facility that it is providing! Keep doing a great job!!!

SLOWEMOTIONWORLD
Schweden
11. Januar 2019

Beautiful apps for create product, easy to use I love JP so much !! . Join and try to do your own stuff recommended !!

DiutinaBeClassy
Thailand
Bearbeitet am 17. Oktober 2019

Unfortunately it makes no sense to start this business when you live in the EU, as the customs will catch every order of your customers as its not declared the right way. To this i had to pay extra 23€ (!) taxes to the customs just to get my sample package from them, what would be very unpleasant for a real customer...

More Money Watches
Deutschland
Etwa ein monat mit der App
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. If our service makes your customer being charged by customs in the EU, maybe you choose the fast delivery method by DHL, the DHL agency needs the tax number for the EU. But you can choose the standard delivery method for customers, also, we have found some solutions for EU sellers.

16. November 2019

this is what i was looking for! they have a bunch of good products. these products are good quality

TheAwkwardNurse
9. Mai 2023

The app works great and integrates with Shopify. The only thing annoying is the pop up asking you to rate the product. You can click it off, but I'm hoping it goes away permanently now that I'm leaving a review. Fingers crossed....

Twisted Chicken Homestead
27 tage mit der App
28. Juni 2022

es funktuniert ein feature nicht und mehr klamotten waehren nice vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

saam
Deutschland
Ein tag mit der App
28. Mai 2021

So far, my only two minor complaints are that my credit card was getting declined, so I had to use a different one for some reason. My second is that I wish there were a better design program; there are no easy ways to create patterns or duplicate placements to multiple locations on an item. Additionally, some of the items do not show the layout, instead you are just pasting images onto a picture of clothing. Otherwise, the product selection is AMAZING!

GrynszpanDeszign
29 tage mit der App
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

Thank you for your feedback here my friend. It's very kind of you to give us important feedback on designer system optimization. We've sorted out your question with our technical department already, and we're updating our coding and User Interface, and mockup generator for better and easier operation in 2023, I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience here. The mockup page and the entire experience will surely be better in the following months.