Rezensionen (381)

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Juni 2022

es funktuniert ein feature nicht und mehr klamotten waehren nice vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

saam
Deutschland
Bearbeitet am 6. Juni 2022

The app is super easy to install and use I wish they had a bigger catalog with more accessories e.g "water bottles and hats" the app is awesome I highly recommend it.

Knockout Power Nutrition
Kanada
15. August 2021

It was very easy to create an account and begin the process, unlike other P.O.D. companies out there.

Gralok
2. März 2023

Their website is terrible to use on mobile. There is a lot of zooming in, zooming out, rotating the screen, and boxes to fill in that you can’t even see what information should go into the box. Let’s not even talk about shipping times.

I removed their products from my store until they can get their shipping times down and their website to actually work.

BelovedDelights
Etwa 16 stunden mit der App
3. Juli 2023

The app's functionality was decent, but when I went to make an order directly through my website, no orders would process with their items in the cart. Every other order made with merch from a different app was working fine. Something for them to look into.

Also, their item variety is a bit limited. I wish they had bucket hats, and perhaps a few more shorts options (male and female workout shorts, for example)

Ghetto Graveyard
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
19. Januar 2022

I love them!!! It is really cool company to choose as your print-on-demand provider. I love their customer service

Bykat Merch
Tschechien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
18. Februar 2018

So far is a good app.I will see and I will edit my review if go wrong.But I recommended.

Tiptop Shopping
Bulgarien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
4. August 2019

With unique products and intuitive interface make this an interesting addition to our brand's arsenal.

captivated
34 minuten mit der App
21. Mai 2020

This app is Amazing, user friendly and easy to use. Because of Jet Print I have my own logo on a customized watch!

The Varnell Vault
21 minuten mit der App
14. Mai 2023

I can only give 2 stars for now, because I have not been able to try the app in my store yet. Before I can try to give the app a try, I am getting pop-ups telling me to rate, without getting the chance to try the app. I will give a better honest rating when I am able to utilize the app, and see if it is as good as it claims to be. Please allow rating editing so that I may update my rating after trying the app in store.

Ice Gold Apparel
18 minuten mit der App
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pop-up message you encountered. It was not our intention to disrupt your experience with our app.

We have taken measures to rectify the issue and improve your overall experience with our app.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Thank you for your understanding, and we are committed to delivering better service to you in the future.