Rezensionen (386)

• 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. März 2023

Their website is terrible to use on mobile. There is a lot of zooming in, zooming out, rotating the screen, and boxes to fill in that you can’t even see what information should go into the box. Let’s not even talk about shipping times.

I removed their products from my store until they can get their shipping times down and their website to actually work.

BelovedDelights
Etwa 16 stunden mit der App
4. August 2019

With unique products and intuitive interface make this an interesting addition to our brand's arsenal.

captivated
34 minuten mit der App
21. Mai 2020

This app is Amazing, user friendly and easy to use. Because of Jet Print I have my own logo on a customized watch!

The Varnell Vault
21 minuten mit der App
3. Juli 2023

The app's functionality was decent, but when I went to make an order directly through my website, no orders would process with their items in the cart. Every other order made with merch from a different app was working fine. Something for them to look into.

Also, their item variety is a bit limited. I wish they had bucket hats, and perhaps a few more shorts options (male and female workout shorts, for example)

Ghetto Graveyard
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
14. Mai 2023

I can only give 2 stars for now, because I have not been able to try the app in my store yet. Before I can try to give the app a try, I am getting pop-ups telling me to rate, without getting the chance to try the app. I will give a better honest rating when I am able to utilize the app, and see if it is as good as it claims to be. Please allow rating editing so that I may update my rating after trying the app in store.

Ice Gold Apparel
18 minuten mit der App
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pop-up message you encountered. It was not our intention to disrupt your experience with our app.

We have taken measures to rectify the issue and improve your overall experience with our app.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Thank you for your understanding, and we are committed to delivering better service to you in the future.

7. Dezember 2018

I didn't really get into the app so I'm leaving a neutral review but the prices at wholesale are outrageous, and there's no way I can turn a profit through them. Especially not in Canada. Thanks though.

The Vault
Kanada
3 minuten mit der App
JetPrint Fulfillment hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2019

Updated in 2023: Really appreciate your important feedback and advice here my friend. After years of precipitation and versions update, we're now supporting over 400 products with attractive pricing, and we updated our User interface, and design function has been more optimized than before, and we have reorganized a better-dedicated customer service team to help you deal with the problem in time. Welcome to our website to customize your design again, we'll guarantee a better experience and real-time assistance, and fast shipment for you. Please feel free to contact our support team, we can provide you with a free sample.

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. And we also have a lot of Canadian Shopify sellers. If you have any problem with our POD watch service please let us know. We will try to improve it.

8. Juni 2024

Etwa 2 monate mit der App
26. März 2024

INFINITE PIPES
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
23. Mai 2024