Gesamtbewertung
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. September 2021

Unlike other print on demand apps, JetPrint really keeps their focus on our needs, bringing us fresh new products constantly! No other app has their products!

Rock The Art
8 monate mit der App
1. März 2023

Easy to use interface. The Jewellery section has some nice items. I just discovered this site today and I'm looking forward to using it more.

Serenia Fashion
Trinidad und Tobago
7 monate mit der App
27. Oktober 2021

So far so good. Only downside I've found with the app so far is there is no way to copy/edit a product. You have to design everything from scratch. Can be time consuming.

Line D’Sine
6. Januar 2023

App works great. Design is easy and setting a product is even easier. Only hickup is that a product I wanted to use, I was unable to design! But all the others, no problem what so ever!

The General Store & Co.
Kanada
5. April 2021

Just started using this app today and it's OK but would like to see more previews of how my logo looks on the tongue of sneakers. Just needs more preview angles to make sure I have my logo just right.

Savy Base
16. Januar 2021

Great Customer Support! Patiently they are handling the problem. First time am using your product and hope everything will go well.

Cachy Tees
Indien
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 3. Juni 2021

great selection of products to choose from and work with . i just wish some products had a different layout to work with, or a system that can mirror the other side to make customizing some products easier . that way you know for sure either both sleeves on a shirt, hoodie, jacket, or shoe will look identical to one another . other than that i have no concerns or anything really to complain about . i will say being in the United States of America, products do take some time to get here, i don't know if that's because of COVID-19 or what, but that's not a big problem for me .

iKGDeuce™️
4 monate mit der App
21. August 2022

Let's Go!! I like when an app is just easy to navigate and just flows. Am just starting a new online store and this app was recommended by a friend.

thebulacloset
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
5. August 2021

Easy to use. Wide selection. Haven't placed my first order yet. The one frustrating part is sometimes the server doesn't respond well when adding new designs as of late. I've uploaded over 200 designs and it started saying there are upload issues.

Iron Discipline Supply Co.
3 monate mit der App
20. Dezember 2021

I Used this app to make my custom designs, It's Awesome but it has some few improvements to go (more customization options, more tools, cheaper prices)

Forever generics