Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 67% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de abril de 2024

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS KEEP ADDING MORE GREAT STUFF AND IT WOULD BE IF YOU WOULD ADD AOP SHOE BOXES AND PRINTABLE WOMEN HIGH HEEL SHOES

SHOPCODECLOTHING
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Amazing program! Super high quality products, friendly customer service, the best prices on the market thanks again.

Footprints For Faith
Canadá
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Their automated system charged me 3 times what i was supposed to pay for an order. The customer service is useless. The automated chat is completely useless. The didn't answer my questions and did not resolve my problem even when i sent them pictures with proofs. They robbed me over $120 dollars! Beware!

Punchstyle
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
JetPrint Fulfillment respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

Hello,

We're here to voice our protest against your "inaccurate and irresponsible" statements.

To begin with, our automated system is typically off by default. However, in May, you personally activated the automated system and configured it for "automatic payment 3 hours after placing the order." All of these settings were chosen by you, and we had no part in them.

Secondly, when you stated, "The order pays three times," it appears to be a malicious accusation against us. On May 9th (UTC+8), you placed two orders totaling US$126.96 and US$42.13 respectively. The US$126.96 order consisted of 4 products (three pairs of shoes and one hoodie), while the $42.13 order comprised 2 products (two pairs of shoes). The $42.13 order is the one you intended to make, whereas the $126.96 charge is for another order due to your active setup of automatic deductions. Therefore, your assertion is unfounded as there are indeed two separate orders.

Thirdly, you claimed: "Customer service is useless and we didn't answer any of your questions." On May 9 (UTC+8), you reached out to us regarding a deduction request, but we only located your US$42.13 order at that time. When you contacted us again on May 15th, we reiterated: "You set up automatic payment, and the US$126.96 you paid is a separate order of yours."

You never explicitly informed us of your desire to cancel the US$126.96 order.

Lastly, we take responsibility for any shortcomings on our part, but we reject any unfounded accusations. Furthermore, upon your objection, we have already cancelled your order and will refund the fee to your payment account within (2-3 business days).

We strongly advise you to deactivate automatic payment settings and switch to manual settings to prevent any unnecessary losses.

Fecha de modificación: 2 de abril de 2024

In some ways it is easy to create product, although it would help if the product template gave the size of the image needed to produce a good quality print.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see the shipping price from China to the USA, as I don't plan on selling elsewhere. But then I just discovered that shipping to the USA isn't supported. So I guess I'll go elsewhere

Update 04/02/2024: Don't know what the issue was, but today I was able to initiate two different orders and had no issues with the USA shipping address. Just a glitch in the system, or whatever. Anyway, glad to say so far everything is okay.

Also, JetPrint customer service was VERY responsive which bodes well for the future.

CLH Designs
15 días usando la aplicación
JetPrint Fulfillment respondió 1 de abril de 2024

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It appears there might be a misunderstanding. We want to clarify that we ship many orders to the United States and can deliver orders worldwide.

If you could kindly provide us with the address or a screenshot of the address information you entered, we would be happy to investigate the issue further. Please reach out to our customer service department, and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.

3 de mayo de 2024

Love they have more options than other drop shipping company especially for shoes and better prices.

ajaniglobal
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 11 de abril de 2024

The app is user friendly over all I love the selection of things that JetPrint offers. I am thrilled with their customer service. Top Notch. Anything I asked them or needed help with, they promptly replied. There are actual humans working at this company.

ScarletIrisCreations.com
22 días usando la aplicación
JetPrint Fulfillment respondió 22 de marzo de 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Regarding your first point about displaying shipping costs, we understand your concern. The reason why we do not display shipping costs in the "Compare At..." section is because we cannot accurately provide real-time shipping costs for every possible destination. If we were to fix a specific country for shipping costs, it might create the misconception that this cost is synchronized with the customer's target market, which could lead to confusion. Our aim is to provide transparent and accurate pricing, and displaying fixed shipping costs may not align with this goal.

Regarding your second point about shipping charges, we acknowledge that shipping costs are a significant factor for our customers. We are constantly working to negotiate reasonable shipping rates with our carriers to offer competitive prices. Additionally, we encourage you to consider the total price (product price plus shipping price) when comparing our services with other print-on-demand companies.

We appreciate your feedback on modifying our app, and we'll keep you updated via email once any changes are implemented.

Fecha de modificación: 18 de febrero de 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egipto
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

love their amount of products and the versatility. main draw back for me was the design platform. It kept freezing and reseting midway through and when I tried to save as draft. I came back to it the next day and it was gone. Currently waiting on response from JET I hope there is a fix or I am doing something wrong because I love their options

Thazofobik
2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

Very easy to mock products and you definately have an eye on bringing us the right products, GREAT COMPANY

Gface
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

The sneaker and materials itself were of high quality and they fit ok- but it seemed unfinished and one side in particular looked handcut and misshapen. numerous visible product issues not in the mockups online -double stitches, frayed edges, etc. when i posted pictures of the actual product reaction was less than enthusiastic. others say they have had a positive experience so maybe it was that one product but right now I wouldn't recommend for a higher end shop.

RULEZ
Canadá
19 días usando la aplicación
JetPrint Fulfillment respondió 21 de marzo de 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your pursuit of the perfect product.

On March 20th (UTC+8), you reached out to us via online chat, expressing your concerns and preferences regarding our products. Among your requests, you specifically mentioned the importance of double stitching for you. We provided a detailed response to your inquiries on that day, and I will reiterate it here.

1. Our products are all made-to-order and hand-sewn. While we strive for consistency, it's important to note that achieving perfectly parallel double stitching in every pair may not always be feasible. If uniformity is essential to you, we suggest considering bulk orders.

2. Regrettably, we are unable to offer refunds for minor discrepancies such as slightly uneven stitching or minor fraying along the edges. Due to the handmade nature of our process, some degree of variation is to be expected.

3. While we value your dedication to customer satisfaction, we must clarify that we cannot guarantee flawlessness in every pair of shoes.

We appreciate your input and wish you success in finding a supplier that meets your exacting standards.