JetPrint: Print On Demand

Preço: Grátis
Classificação (4)
Avaliações
Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 74% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de janeiro de 2023

The product choice is good, some mockups in the clothing don't look that good, I'm using other services but I am interested in the bags, shoes and watches, I'm impressed by the shipping times offering and the prices, but the design system is not very good lacking in one key feature I use in other POD services and that's the ability to use Patternize or pattern making, the color selection is a bit simple, everything else seems pretty good.. only thing keeping me from really embracing this is is a better designer system..

TINT
Austrália
25 de janeiro de 2023

It's been about 3 weeks, and so far my experience has been really bad. I signed up and placed an order, and paid for it. Since then I can't log back into my account to view my orders or dashboard, it keeps forcing me to verify my account, over and over again. I haven't received any receipt email for my order either. No one in customer service has returned my emails. Maybe it's because this problem has now overlapped with Chinese New Year? Hopefully, they come back and can resolve these issues.

Shnoopie
Tempo gasto no app: 5 dias
19 de janeiro de 2023

I love this site. Hands down. Best products and customizable creations that are trending. Thank you very much.

Giftopia
Tempo gasto no app: 10 minutos
Data de edição: 24 de janeiro de 2023

I have yet to see their quality, as I am still making products, but slow CS response time (mid conversation the assistant dipped for more than 15 hours as of now) and literally asking to be reviewed EVERY time I move pages or try to work on a product disrupts work flow.

On to what I have found so far, 3-6 week ship time for most items (Watches for example) means customers will be waiting a long time for the item. No assurance on if its shipped with your business information or theirs, also they ship the bill of lading/RO sheet/Whatever WITH the item with a different price on it than customers will be paying which will lead to issues as well.

But I do like that they have things I have not seen elsewhere. It would be nice if they could do something about shipping times and the invoice issue.

On the user side of things, the whole site looks like an Ali-express site that you get to modify which means that the products have long, similar names to each other because they are keyword stuffed instead of made for customers (us) to use best. You have to take down item numbers in order to find it again because the ability to clone a item and then edit the image in it is not possible from what I have seen.

Edit: Even AFTER leaving this review it continues to barrage me with 'please rate us' things. If this keeps up, I will uninstall.

Edit: 2 Weeks and STILL getting 'rate us' requests.

DestasDakimakura
Tempo gasto no app: 12 dias
6 de janeiro de 2023

App works great. Design is easy and setting a product is even easier. Only hickup is that a product I wanted to use, I was unable to design! But all the others, no problem what so ever!

The General Store & Co.
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
1 de janeiro de 2023

The app is user friendly and takes a little time to get use to. It still has a lot of opportunities for improvement but overall works great and the quality is good.

Flooded Clothing
Tempo gasto no app: 29 dias
20 de dezembro de 2022

I gave it 2 stars because it keeps asking me to rate it. I've designed and imported 2 items and it won't let me do anything else. Customer service contacted me in a days time and said clear browser cache, so I did it again. I still can't design anything and taking down the 2 products I can't trust that My customers will receive these goods if I can't even edit them or design more. If the app had worked I'd give 4 stars before I receive my sample order.

Access-Granted.co
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
1 de dezembro de 2022

Where is the customer support? After receiving samples I was happy with, my first customer order was badly misprinted - the entire design was misaligned. I have been in touch via email and still have not had a response. I tried the "chat" on the site and got the response, "I am not at work, love. I will check tmrrw." Pricing is great, but service and support is non-existent.

Roaming Crow Apparel
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: 2 meses
24 de novembro de 2022

We received a high quality product. The service was all right. It was produced and shipped within two weeks (which is fast, in my opinion).
The design interface could be more user friendly, to clearly separate the right left and outside from the inside (especially for boots). But the current one is good to work with too.

Be Balla Clothing & Lifestyle
Hungria
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
11 de novembro de 2022

I contacted support, and it's been weeks since I heard from them, and I see terrible reviews about them. I am scared to try it out. They told me they could work with some of my ideas and send them a mock-up idea, and I never heard back at all. I emailed and chatted with them again, and still no words. Loved the fact it was easy to design things but communication could be better

Rhodes Apparels