JetPrint: Print On Demand

Avaliações
277 avaliações
25 avaliações
Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 74% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 avaliações
25 de janeiro de 2023

It's been about 3 weeks, and so far my experience has been really bad. I signed up and placed an order, and paid for it. Since then I can't log back into my account to view my orders or dashboard, it keeps forcing me to verify my account, over and over again. I haven't received any receipt email for my order either. No one in customer service has returned my emails. Maybe it's because this problem has now overlapped with Chinese New Year? Hopefully, they come back and can resolve these issues.

Shnoopie
Tempo gasto no app: 5 dias
15 de outubro de 2022

they provide the worst customer service ever, never responds to messages and if they do it takes 2-4 wks. I have orders that my customer never received the product. To have such a good product, I'm extremely disappointed in the service!!!!

B4Lyfe
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses
29 de setembro de 2022

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
I placed an order O_220802_00408 over two months ago. The app shows the order is still in production!? I sent a message to Jennifer to inquire about my order she said she had to check with shipping. Still no word. I said ok over a month went by still no information on my order which is still showing its production. So I reach back out to Jennifer to see why my order is still showing it is in production. She informed me that it had shipped out and apologized. Said she would refund the money I paid for the order that never came. And send out a new order O_220829_00575 me since the first one never showed up. I said ok waited a month and the same thing happen again, a month later my order is showing that order is still in production. AND I NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND. JENNIFER LIED TO ME. so to this day I have not received a refund or received my product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

IHannahfashions
Tempo gasto no app: 6 meses
26 de agosto de 2022

I paid for my order they never sent out to me I sent them like million emails they never replied to them about my order.

DDIIRO CLOTHING
Tempo gasto no app: Quase 2 anos
JetPrint Fulfillment deixou uma resposta 27 de agosto de 2022

Hi there, we apologize for the oversight on missing your previous email here, please kindly send us your order number again, we'll check and get you the status and solution ASAP today and avoid the same issue happening again.

11 de abril de 2022

They have not sent out products that I paid for a month ago and did severe damage to my reputation as a shop. I've paid for so many undelivered products that Etsy refunded to customers because of delays from this shop and they went silent on me. Half of my customers have received free products because of this place, stay clear of them.

Ethereal M&A
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 ano
Data de edição: 18 de fevereiro de 2022

awful. no response. no refund. no products. had to refund customer and had to call credit co. to dispute purchase for items not received.
DO NOT USE. IF I COULD IT WOULDN'T BE ANY STARS.

royallyon.store
Tempo gasto no app: 8 meses
5 de fevereiro de 2022

I'd love to speak with someone whose leaving the great reviews because I want that same experience. I ordered some sample watches on Jan 25, 2022 and my order is not being processed and I haven't been able to reach anyone from the company by phone, email, whatsapp, or by their other customer service number. I even tried facebook messenger. I'm going to be forced to dispute my order soon with my bank because i'm getting nothing from the company but fear if one of my customer's order from me that I'll be embarrassed and unable to give a status update about where their order is. I hope i'm wrong because I really want to do business with jetprint but for now its Feb 5 and since Jan 26th i've gotten no contact from anyone.

K-roo Apparel
Tempo gasto no app: Quase 2 anos
Data de edição: 15 de dezembro de 2021

This site has so many great things about it. Unfortunately, SHIPPING TO THE USA SUCKS AND IS VERY UNRELIABLE!!!! If you want to supply your store with items then yes. Selling online to customers STRONG NO!!!! They need USA shipping suppliers and manufacturers for better shipping times. Currently they vary from 16 to 25 days. Sits in China for 8 to 10 days.

Xpreshun Fashions
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
14 de dezembro de 2021

Ordered fast shipping over 2 weeks ago, after 1 week in production they said it will be send 1-2 days after another week it's still in production. For 75 dollar for a watch you can get for 12 dollar on Ali express, and then this kind of service?!

Olivier Industries ® Art & Apparel
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
Data de edição: 23 de dezembro de 2022

NEW UPDATE: Back to 1 star for JetPrint. It’s Christmas and 5 blankets arrived too small (ordered 60x80”, came 57”x77”, 3 “ shorter in length and width than usual) AND the designs were squished in from the sides, very clearly evident with circular images looking drastically oval. I provided photos and videos of the warped designs and size error and I’m being told the designs are “normal”, that the errors are “not the fault of the factory”, and that they “can’t be remade”. Even with side-by-side images of the warped blankets and the original blanket design. Absolutely unacceptable.

UPDATE: I am updating my review from a 1 to a 3 as JetPrint has finally responded and is issuing replacement blankets for those that arrived in the wrong size. Jennifer was kind and courteous and, though it was a delayed response, she was helpful. Will update my review again once the replacement items are received in good order. Original Review: Customer service is obviously not a priority for JetPrint. I've ordered multiples of the XL fleece blanket ((78.7 x 59.1 inches) and they are arriving in the Youth size (55.1 x 43.3 inches). I have attempted to contact JetPrint twice and have not heard back. My customers have paid for these items and are requesting replacements and/or their money back. I can't offer them either of these until JetPrint refunds the orders or informs me they are replacing the items with the correct size.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations