JetPrint: Print On Demand

Avaliações
276 avaliações
26 avaliações
Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 74% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 avaliações
6 de janeiro de 2023

App works great. Design is easy and setting a product is even easier. Only hickup is that a product I wanted to use, I was unable to design! But all the others, no problem what so ever!

The General Store & Co.
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
1 de janeiro de 2023

The app is user friendly and takes a little time to get use to. It still has a lot of opportunities for improvement but overall works great and the quality is good.

Flooded Clothing
Tempo gasto no app: 29 dias
2 de outubro de 2022

I like this company. the customer service is very good and responsive. I only issue is how I design my shoes. There is no way to save the design leave and come back to finish the edits. Once you save that is it. If You want to edit you have to start over. It goes for if you leave the page on accident all the work done is lost.

HOODGRIND Apparel
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 anos
21 de agosto de 2022

Let's Go!! I like when an app is just easy to navigate and just flows. Am just starting a new online store and this app was recommended by a friend.

thebulacloset
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
2 de agosto de 2022

New to POD but this app seems easy to use with products in my niche. Designing is relatively easy but I'm still learning so any difficulties are most like me not the app

SpecialCoverUps
Austrália
Tempo gasto no app: 12 dias
30 de julho de 2022

I have been designing on the app a few days. Few glitches. Placement of your image initially needs no work, it flood fills the workspace saving you time. Mockups are generated super fast. Import is fast to your store. So I placed an order yesterday and its already listed as in production. Looks good.

Blue Daisy Emporium | Cindy Boyd Artist Store Art Blog
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
Data de edição: 13 de junho de 2022

Tracking sucks, but definitely not the apps fault but need to adjust how they send out tracking. However, I LOVE MY SAMPLE I ORDER and will add them to my website.

Teddy Blaze
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
30 de maio de 2022

I have ordered a few products from this supplier. so far everything has come as created. Slow shipping but hey its not AMAZON

OnDaEdge
Tempo gasto no app: 10 meses
Data de edição: 7 de julho de 2022

It's a decent app to use. Standard shipping takes to long to get to customers. Express shipping keeps increasing. Overall it's decent

PuttaShoeOnIt
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
20 de dezembro de 2021

I Used this app to make my custom designs, It's Awesome but it has some few improvements to go (more customization options, more tools, cheaper prices)

Forever generics