JetPrint: Print On Demand , 344 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 67% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 25 de janeiro de 2024

amazing products, love the app

edit... i dont understand how the fees go. When i place an order (a sample order for me) every item i add it multiplies the shipping fees. Its not "one" shipping fees for each order but for each item. Which means if i try and make a bulk order for 10 items that cost for example 50 euros the shipping fees is another 50 or more even though its basically one single order. I can never get many products for me to test and see.

Unicorns Pumpkins and Stuff
Grécia
18 dias usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

The is great! I love the all over big prints on the products! Maybe add some men wearing the bomber jackets so it could be added to a men's clothing store.

Bourne Threads
9 dias usando o app
25 de novembro de 2023

I have really enjoyed adding my designs to their products. It's fun and makes some really nice merchandise!

The Sweating Pepper
2 dias usando o app
12 de novembro de 2023

Till now... the best free app

Artrenata
29 dias usando o app
15 de dezembro de 2023

I like the ease of use of the website and products are great!

Light of My Path Designs
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app
Data de edição: 18 de fevereiro de 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egito
26 de setembro de 2023

Easy to use and so much fun to design with!

Rue Market
5 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 29 de maio de 2023

first of all the products are really nice at very affordable prices but im going to give them 4 stars cause they design menu has less features we need more as designer so please work on that

kygro12
Zâmbia
7 meses usando o app
1 de novembro de 2023

Loveit

Lil Devil Clothing Company
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 2 de março de 2023

So far so good! functions great, is easy to use, designs look great in the mockups prices are decent and there is a really good variety of items to choose from including many styles of all-over-print shoes. Fast customer service for issues too! I really love that this app is free too since I am new to this it is helpful for getting started. Thank-you JetPrint!

conspiracytheory