JetPrint: Print On Demand

Print On Demand Shoes, Boots, Drinkware, Bags & AOP Clothing

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

We have three problems with "Jetprint" so far:

1) The sample order we placed on 11/21 is still in production.

2) the TEST ORDER we placed using Shopify's TEST MODE on 11/27 was produced and shipped to our Non-Existent Customer. This after we contacted them to cancel this given that it was purchased while in TEST MODE. Meanwhile our sample, ordered a week before the Test Mode fiasco, is still "in production."

3) After not getting a response from them via email, we called the (415) 800-4813 phone number listed on their website and received neither answer nor option to leave a voicemail.

This company has serious issues and should be removed from the Shopify platform.

December 3, 2019

Hello there,
Sorry for the late reply and missing your call here. we've also replied to your mailbox about this one.

The charge should be processed by our system automatially here, It's okay, we've got your requests, will arrange the refund for the test order ASAP, and check the status of your sample order immediately.

Besides, we've sent a new email to you which contains the latest tracking info from DHL official, please have a check.

We promise this misunderstanding won't happen again, will process the refund for you soon.

Madison Avenue Times

Currently unsatisfied with this app. I ordered two watches. One arrived defective (metal came apart). I contacted customer support on August 5th. It's August 11 today and i have not heard back. Very disappointed. Will update if things change.

Helicity Designs

I have had multiple products not arrive to my customers. I am sick of having to refund items cause of this company's incompetence. I'm losing money solely due to this app. Also, it takes forever to get a reply from them, and when they email you back, chrome flags their emails/files as being harmful.

I'm over it.