JetPrint: POD Shoes, Bags&Mugs

Print On Demand Shoes, Boots, Drinkware, Bags & AOP Clothing

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IHannahfashions

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
I placed an order O_220802_00408 over two months ago. The app shows the order is still in production!? I sent a message to Jennifer to inquire about my order she said she had to check with shipping. Still no word. I said ok over a month went by still no information on my order which is still showing its production. So I reach back out to Jennifer to see why my order is still showing it is in production. She informed me that it had shipped out and apologized. Said she would refund the money I paid for the order that never came. And send out a new order O_220829_00575 me since the first one never showed up. I said ok waited a month and the same thing happen again, a month later my order is showing that order is still in production. AND I NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND. JENNIFER LIED TO ME. so to this day I have not received a refund or received my product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

DDIIRO CLOTHING

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I paid for my order they never sent out to me I sent them like million emails they never replied to them about my order.

August 27, 2022

Hi there, we apologize for the oversight on missing your previous email here, please kindly send us your order number again, we'll check and get you the status and solution ASAP today and avoid the same issue happening again.

Ethereal M&A

Time spent using app About 1 year

They have not sent out products that I paid for a month ago and did severe damage to my reputation as a shop. I've paid for so many undelivered products that Etsy refunded to customers because of delays from this shop and they went silent on me. Half of my customers have received free products because of this place, stay clear of them.

royallyon.store

awful. no response. no refund. no products. had to refund customer and had to call credit co. to dispute purchase for items not received.
DO NOT USE. IF I COULD IT WOULDN'T BE ANY STARS.

K-roo Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I'd love to speak with someone whose leaving the great reviews because I want that same experience. I ordered some sample watches on Jan 25, 2022 and my order is not being processed and I haven't been able to reach anyone from the company by phone, email, whatsapp, or by their other customer service number. I even tried facebook messenger. I'm going to be forced to dispute my order soon with my bank because i'm getting nothing from the company but fear if one of my customer's order from me that I'll be embarrassed and unable to give a status update about where their order is. I hope i'm wrong because I really want to do business with jetprint but for now its Feb 5 and since Jan 26th i've gotten no contact from anyone.

Xpreshun Fashions

Time spent using app About 2 months

This site has so many great things about it. Unfortunately, SHIPPING TO THE USA SUCKS AND IS VERY UNRELIABLE!!!! If you want to supply your store with items then yes. Selling online to customers STRONG NO!!!! They need USA shipping suppliers and manufacturers for better shipping times. Currently they vary from 16 to 25 days. Sits in China for 8 to 10 days.

Olivier Industries ® Art & Apparel

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ordered fast shipping over 2 weeks ago, after 1 week in production they said it will be send 1-2 days after another week it's still in production. For 75 dollar for a watch you can get for 12 dollar on Ali express, and then this kind of service?!

CVMBINOCLOTHING

Time spent using app About 1 month

I ordered 3 pair of jeans. 2 was the regular shipping, and 1 was for "expedited" shipping. the quality was a 0/10, it felt like paper. see through material. Its been a month and they still haven't shipped the "expedited" pair.

Viral Art Wear

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Mala experiencia con esta plataforma, la comunicacion conn èsta dejanmucho que desear y pese a la cantidad de comunicaciones, no han sabido dar una respuesta concreta ni una solucion a laentrega de los pedidos realizados, segun su plataforma lampriduccion lleva de 2 a 6 dias, pero ya hace mas de un mes y siguen sin poder darme una respuesta... en lo particular no lo recomiendo, y solo hicimos pedidos de prueba, imaginense que esto le pasa a un cliente.

Future Is Retro

Location Australia

I'm now sick of being asked for a review every time I design a product. Fix This now. This app has absolutely some of the most beautiful mockups I have seen. The products are excellent. There are some small delays in the mockup engine if you are loading large image sizes, but apart from that it seems brilliant.

Previous 1 3