JetPrint: All Print On Demand

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Free

Xpreshun Fashions

This site has so many great things about it. Unfortunately, SHIPPING TO THE USA SUCKS AND IS VERY UNRELIABLE!!!! If you want to supply your store with items then yes. Selling online to customers STRONG NO!!!! They need USA shipping suppliers and manufacturers for better shipping times. Currently they vary from 16 to 25 days. Sits in China for 8 to 10 days.

Olivier Industries ® Art & Apparel

Ordered fast shipping over 2 weeks ago, after 1 week in production they said it will be send 1-2 days after another week it's still in production. For 75 dollar for a watch you can get for 12 dollar on Ali express, and then this kind of service?!

CVMBINOCLOTHING

I ordered 3 pair of jeans. 2 was the regular shipping, and 1 was for "expedited" shipping. the quality was a 0/10, it felt like paper. see through material. Its been a month and they still haven't shipped the "expedited" pair.

Viral Art Wear

Mala experiencia con esta plataforma, la comunicacion conn èsta dejanmucho que desear y pese a la cantidad de comunicaciones, no han sabido dar una respuesta concreta ni una solucion a laentrega de los pedidos realizados, segun su plataforma lampriduccion lleva de 2 a 6 dias, pero ya hace mas de un mes y siguen sin poder darme una respuesta... en lo particular no lo recomiendo, y solo hicimos pedidos de prueba, imaginense que esto le pasa a un cliente.

Future Is Retro

I'm now sick of being asked for a review every time I design a product. Fix This now. This app has absolutely some of the most beautiful mockups I have seen. The products are excellent. There are some small delays in the mockup engine if you are loading large image sizes, but apart from that it seems brilliant.

My Righteous Apparel

It took two weeks for Jetprint to tell me they ran out of the tote bag I ordered for my customer. Two weeks and nocontact. I have customers. I will update this review if they make it right very quickly.

IvanardoAnthonyApparel

Does not ship to my home town where most of customers are. Cant even get a representative to write or email me back. Bad for my business because me trusting this app is a bad reflection of me. I’m beyond disappointed at how unprofessional and inconsiderate my first experience has been treated for me and as so for my customers.

Imagery Matters

Unfortunately I did Not test the ordering before making products available to my customers ( and I really should have read the reviews). It has been 9 days since ordering and have not gotten an update. The phone number to contact them does work so I’ve now tried emailing for an update...so far very disappointed. Will likely be removing products and app.

March 10, 2021

Hello there, this is JetPrint's support team lead, first, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the following up for your orders. We've been busy processing new printing technology, products launching and parcel exporting these days.

The average production time is 3-5 working days(depending on the quantity of the order products, and the average shipping time for Standard Delivery is about 14-20 working days, and 5-9 working days for Express Delivery.

For US districts, our Standard Delivery may cost shorter in 10-15 working days and Express Delivery in only 3-7 working days, even Faster! (depending on the districts).

Normally your parcel should have been shipped out to our delivery company already and awaiting to exported at customs now, please kindly send me your order number by email to jetprintservice@gmail.com, we'll check for you right now and get back to you with the latest info today, and also promise a faster response in the followed business cooperation.

Truly apologize for our oversight again.

Mommy and Me Printing

I added JetPrint, because of the pricing and the great variety of products. I ordered five items to test the quality and see how the shipping times worked, since they were coming from China. I placed the order on Jan 02. I received three of my items within 30 days. The Stand Collar Zipper Hoodie was defective, it had the colored marking from the selvedge edge, sewn along the zipper chest high. This is not easily hidden when it does not match the print and color of the fabric. How does quality control miss something so obvious? Then the Casual Sandals I ordered had not arrived by Feb 08. I reached out to customer care twice with no resolution. I finally received the sandals on Feb 17 and have not resolved the jacket issue. This is not something I want to have to deal with, with my customers. Word of mouth and repeat customers are important to my business. I understand long lead times and I am upfront with that information in my shipping, but I placed an order for five items and 40% of the order had issues, I can’t afford to lose 40% of my customers.

Jane F. Hankins

First time I ordered to get samples of shoes we were hoping to launch with 14 designs. I ordered over a month ago, their site says 20 days to receive. Order says Fulfilled on 1-30-2021 (that's 17 days ago)-haven't gotten a thing. No response from anyone from the site. Can't find out what's going on with my order and even if I'll really get it. Tracking says it's still in China. I can't use a service like this for customers. Terrible customer service, terrible communication and I guess we'll never know what the product is like. This is what the site states: 2-6 working days production
ETA for Delivery: Standard Delivery in 20 days / Express Delivery in 9 days
Ridiculous!!
Oh and no phone number!

February 22, 2021

Hello Jane, this is JetPrint's support team lead, first, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the previous sample order.

As our site states, our average production time is 2-6 working days, and the average shipping time about 14-20 working days for Standard Delivery is, and 5-9 working days for Express Delivery. For US districts, our Standard Delivery may cost shorter in 10-15 working days and Express Delivery is only 3-7 working days.

The products are produced by our own print on demand manufacturer, we strictly control the production time in 2-6 days for sure. It's was because of the effect of COVID-19, some of our previous delivery channels got a stricter limit and checking at customs before exporting. And due to the Chinese New Year, the increasing orders caused the crowded logistic row, which also caused a little longer time waiting. We've decided and signed new delivery channels to provide faster exporting, clearance, and tracking info updates after Chinese New Year, all the previous channels which got updates slowly have been closed, we promise faster delivery for our clients from now on, and once the delivery time over 30 working days without any reason, you can contact us for a full refund, because that's our responsibility, we CANNOT let our clients afford the loss, and also we're always responsible for our clients, doing our best to help you build up & optimize your print on demand brands.

Really sorry for the previous inconvenience and the oversight of our following up for you, we promise faster response and support for you, please kindly allow us one more chance. What's more, we have many new products have launched & about to launch recently, any questions, requests, or discount demands, please kindly send emails to us. Thank you so much for choosing JetPrint POD Manufacturer.

Previous 1