JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print 200+ Custom Shoes, Watches, AOP Clothes By Own Factories

Mommy and Me Printing

I added JetPrint, because of the pricing and the great variety of products. I ordered five items to test the quality and see how the shipping times worked, since they were coming from China. I placed the order on Jan 02. I received three of my items within 30 days. The Stand Collar Zipper Hoodie was defective, it had the colored marking from the selvedge edge, sewn along the zipper chest high. This is not easily hidden when it does not match the print and color of the fabric. How does quality control miss something so obvious? Then the Casual Sandals I ordered had not arrived by Feb 08. I reached out to customer care twice with no resolution. I finally received the sandals on Feb 17 and have not resolved the jacket issue. This is not something I want to have to deal with, with my customers. Word of mouth and repeat customers are important to my business. I understand long lead times and I am upfront with that information in my shipping, but I placed an order for five items and 40% of the order had issues, I can’t afford to lose 40% of my customers.

Jane F. Hankins

First time I ordered to get samples of shoes we were hoping to launch with 14 designs. I ordered over a month ago, their site says 20 days to receive. Order says Fulfilled on 1-30-2021 (that's 17 days ago)-haven't gotten a thing. No response from anyone from the site. Can't find out what's going on with my order and even if I'll really get it. Tracking says it's still in China. I can't use a service like this for customers. Terrible customer service, terrible communication and I guess we'll never know what the product is like. This is what the site states: 2-6 working days production
ETA for Delivery: Standard Delivery in 20 days / Express Delivery in 9 days
Ridiculous!!
Oh and no phone number!

February 22, 2021

Hello Jane, this is JetPrint's support team lead, first, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the previous sample order.

As our site states, our average production time is 2-6 working days, and the average shipping time about 14-20 working days for Standard Delivery is, and 5-9 working days for Express Delivery. For US districts, our Standard Delivery may cost shorter in 10-15 working days and Express Delivery is only 3-7 working days.

The products are produced by our own print on demand manufacturer, we strictly control the production time in 2-6 days for sure. It's was because of the effect of COVID-19, some of our previous delivery channels got a stricter limit and checking at customs before exporting. And due to the Chinese New Year, the increasing orders caused the crowded logistic row, which also caused a little longer time waiting. We've decided and signed new delivery channels to provide faster exporting, clearance, and tracking info updates after Chinese New Year, all the previous channels which got updates slowly have been closed, we promise faster delivery for our clients from now on, and once the delivery time over 30 working days without any reason, you can contact us for a full refund, because that's our responsibility, we CANNOT let our clients afford the loss, and also we're always responsible for our clients, doing our best to help you build up & optimize your print on demand brands.

Really sorry for the previous inconvenience and the oversight of our following up for you, we promise faster response and support for you, please kindly allow us one more chance. What's more, we have many new products have launched & about to launch recently, any questions, requests, or discount demands, please kindly send emails to us. Thank you so much for choosing JetPrint POD Manufacturer.

Speedwolfs™

Honestly, we gave it a try, they shipped out 1 product and my customer got it dirty... and with ink and stains. They offered a refund, but never heard from them again...

December 13, 2020

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by our delay. Due to the surge in orders before Christmas, the financial department’s processing of orders requiring refunds was a little slower than usual. We have already made the refund, it'll appear on your account in 1-3 days at most. We promise will pay more attention to rapid response and demand processing in the following services.

Flannè™ Apparel

I placed my first and only order with Jet Print on July 10th and today I still haven't received it and no refund. From my experience, this is the worst enterprise I have had to work with... I was patient, understandable but in the end, they fooled me... You are free to decide if you want to try it but I don't recommend. Unless of course you want to end up with angry customers all the time

ASSORTMENT GALLERY

Be very careful with this app. After downloading and building my product, I was unable to view my dashboard and create a sample order. App is unresponsive on numerous occasions, and technical support is inadequate in providing assistance. Several times, I didn't receive a response for over 3 hours. Technical support agent completely ignored my symptoms and provided answers to a problem, I wasn't even having.

Aviation Travel Shop

SCAM! I used this app on multiple orders and not once has an order be delivered. They always come up with untraceable AWB's and I have receivced lots of customer complaints due to JETPRINT not delivering their items. I have lost money because I refunded all customers but never received my money back from JETPRINT. Stay away!! Most unprofessional company on Shopify

December 3, 2019

Hello there, sorry for our oversight, the order was returned by FedEx first and changed to DHL official before, and the parcel has been successfully delivered to your customer on Nov. 27th, the detailed tracking info has been sent to your mailbox, please have a check. We're really sorry about our oversight, and promise this misunderstanding won't happen again. Thank you

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

We have three problems with "Jetprint" so far:

1) The sample order we placed on 11/21 is still in production.

2) the TEST ORDER we placed using Shopify's TEST MODE on 11/27 was produced and shipped to our Non-Existent Customer. This after we contacted them to cancel this given that it was purchased while in TEST MODE. Meanwhile our sample, ordered a week before the Test Mode fiasco, is still "in production."

3) After not getting a response from them via email, we called the (415) 800-4813 phone number listed on their website and received neither answer nor option to leave a voicemail.

This company has serious issues and should be removed from the Shopify platform.

December 3, 2019

Hello there,
Sorry for the late reply and missing your call here. we've also replied to your mailbox about this one.

The charge should be processed by our system automatially here, It's okay, we've got your requests, will arrange the refund for the test order ASAP, and check the status of your sample order immediately.

Besides, we've sent a new email to you which contains the latest tracking info from DHL official, please have a check.

We promise this misunderstanding won't happen again, will process the refund for you soon.

Madison Avenue Times

Currently unsatisfied with this app. I ordered two watches. One arrived defective (metal came apart). I contacted customer support on August 5th. It's August 11 today and i have not heard back. Very disappointed. Will update if things change.

Helicity Designs

I have had multiple products not arrive to my customers. I am sick of having to refund items cause of this company's incompetence. I'm losing money solely due to this app. Also, it takes forever to get a reply from them, and when they email you back, chrome flags their emails/files as being harmful.

I'm over it.