JetPrint: Print On Demand

Developer
JetPrint Fulfillment
4.1
October 15, 2022

they provide the worst customer service ever, never responds to messages and if they do it takes 2-4 wks. I have orders that my customer never received the product. To have such a good product, I'm extremely disappointed in the service!!!!

B4Lyfe
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 29, 2022

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
I placed an order O_220802_00408 over two months ago. The app shows the order is still in production!? I sent a message to Jennifer to inquire about my order she said she had to check with shipping. Still no word. I said ok over a month went by still no information on my order which is still showing its production. So I reach back out to Jennifer to see why my order is still showing it is in production. She informed me that it had shipped out and apologized. Said she would refund the money I paid for the order that never came. And send out a new order O_220829_00575 me since the first one never showed up. I said ok waited a month and the same thing happen again, a month later my order is showing that order is still in production. AND I NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND. JENNIFER LIED TO ME. so to this day I have not received a refund or received my product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

IHannahfashions
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 26, 2022

I paid for my order they never sent out to me I sent them like million emails they never replied to them about my order.

DDIIRO CLOTHING
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
JetPrint Fulfillment replied August 27, 2022

Hi there, we apologize for the oversight on missing your previous email here, please kindly send us your order number again, we'll check and get you the status and solution ASAP today and avoid the same issue happening again.

April 11, 2022

They have not sent out products that I paid for a month ago and did severe damage to my reputation as a shop. I've paid for so many undelivered products that Etsy refunded to customers because of delays from this shop and they went silent on me. Half of my customers have received free products because of this place, stay clear of them.

Ethereal M&A
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 18, 2022

awful. no response. no refund. no products. had to refund customer and had to call credit co. to dispute purchase for items not received.
DO NOT USE. IF I COULD IT WOULDN'T BE ANY STARS.

royallyon.store