JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Varied Watches Print-On-Demand App & New Products Promotion

More Money Watches

Unfortunately it makes no sense to start this business when you live in the EU, as the customs will catch every order of your customers as its not declared the right way. To this i had to pay extra 23€ (!) taxes to the customs just to get my sample package from them, what would be very unpleasant for a real customer...

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. If our service makes your customer being charged by customs in the EU, maybe you choose the fast delivery method by DHL, the DHL agency needs the tax number for the EU. But you can choose the standard delivery method for customers, also, we have found some solutions for EU sellers.

your way fashion group

I downloaded the app simply because it said in their bio they do canvas shoes and i thought it would be a great addition but after trying to find it in the app it looks like they dont do them. Waste of time downloading it

Alligatorcigs

Update: I ordered 3 phone grips in February and I received two. The third came blank. I was told I would receive both a refund and a free phone grip. Neither of which has happened. Each time I ask, I get no tracking info nor any real information regarding my transaction. Needless to say I am disappointed as I still like their watches but am now reconsidering my relationship wit this company.

Great customer service. My watch arrived on time but in an Avengers box. Express service is truly express and everyone loves the watch. Minus the box hiccup, I like the watches.