JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Varied Watches Print-On-Demand App & New Products Promotion

The Vault

I didn't really get into the app so I'm leaving a neutral review but the prices at wholesale are outrageous, and there's no way I can turn a profit through them. Especially not in Canada. Thanks though.

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. And we also have a lot of Canadian Shopify sellers. If you have any problem with our POD watch service please let us know. We will try to improve it.

Masala Pop Store

I loved the phone grips and added a ton of those to my store. The quality of production is good but the shipment is very very slow. Every order takes over 4 weeks to complete. Add this app only of you are going to hold inventory because the both fulfilment and shipping is super slow.

They seem to add or remove products from from inventory as they please. One day 90% of my products from this store went out of stock without notice. They dodnt bring it back till i pointed it out.

The chat service was great at first but the response became slower over time. Its just one person and she’s very sweet and seemed overworked.