JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Beach Toys and Towels

The shoes are very beautiful. I love that you can adjust the colors. But I still need more functions 1) not centering in the overall picture but in the print area 2) copying 3) position up and down 4) moving a little with arrow keys and maybe also 5) the undo function. But none of that is so dramatic. I really only think one thing is most important: 6) To be able to edit the design again after importing it in the shop!

Lifestyle Travel Trading

This is my 2nd review and I will improve on the star rating once the customer service improves. I have sent a couple of requests through the App under support and have not had replies. Not good when trying to set up and sell the products and have questions

GrynszpanDeszign

So far, my only two minor complaints are that my credit card was getting declined, so I had to use a different one for some reason. My second is that I wish there were a better design program; there are no easy ways to create patterns or duplicate placements to multiple locations on an item. Additionally, some of the items do not show the layout, instead you are just pasting images onto a picture of clothing. Otherwise, the product selection is AMAZING!

The Vault

I didn't really get into the app so I'm leaving a neutral review but the prices at wholesale are outrageous, and there's no way I can turn a profit through them. Especially not in Canada. Thanks though.

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. And we also have a lot of Canadian Shopify sellers. If you have any problem with our POD watch service please let us know. We will try to improve it.

Masala Pop Store

I loved the phone grips and added a ton of those to my store. The quality of production is good but the shipment is very very slow. Every order takes over 4 weeks to complete. Add this app only of you are going to hold inventory because the both fulfilment and shipping is super slow.

They seem to add or remove products from from inventory as they please. One day 90% of my products from this store went out of stock without notice. They dodnt bring it back till i pointed it out.

The chat service was great at first but the response became slower over time. Its just one person and she’s very sweet and seemed overworked.