JetPrint: Print On Demand

Developer
JetPrint Fulfillment
4.1
November 11, 2022

I contacted support, and it's been weeks since I heard from them, and I see terrible reviews about them. I am scared to try it out. They told me they could work with some of my ideas and send them a mock-up idea, and I never heard back at all. I emailed and chatted with them again, and still no words. Loved the fact it was easy to design things but communication could be better

Rhodes Apparels
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 8, 2022

Tout va bien pour le moment, je commence à utiliser l'APP! dommage que l'outil de création soit vraiment très très light, on ne peut pas écrire!, réduire, multiplier nos designs, sauf les adapter au format du cadre, pas de choix de couleurs! bref pour la création, c'est très limité! on ne peut pas non mettre notre Logo. Le Ship n'est pas très explicite. Le tableau de bord est compliqué... je pense que c'est votre choix, mais pour nous vos clients çà devrait être autrement, pendre exemple sur "PRINTFUL" à Suivre.

M-EGVA
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 17, 2022

The Size was way off on the child hoodie and when I reached out to get a refund, they said nothing was wring and offered my a 12% discount on a new offer? The Medium Kids hoodie was way larger than the size chart claimed. I may not use these guys again unless they can fix the issue & refund me.

Villain Moto Sport
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 28, 2021

UPDATE: I am updating my review from a 1 to a 3 as JetPrint has finally responded and is issuing replacement blankets for those that arrived in the wrong size. Jennifer was kind and courteous and, though it was a delayed response, she was helpful. Will update my review again once the replacement items are received in good order. Original Review: Customer service is obviously not a priority for JetPrint. I've ordered multiples of the XL fleece blanket ((78.7 x 59.1 inches) and they are arriving in the Youth size (55.1 x 43.3 inches). I have attempted to contact JetPrint twice and have not heard back. My customers have paid for these items and are requesting replacements and/or their money back. I can't offer them either of these until JetPrint refunds the orders or informs me they are replacing the items with the correct size.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited November 1, 2021

Nice products but difficult to design. Should allow for duplicating an image and the ability to link the shoes so that the design appears on both. Also the ability to make a pattern with your logo/image would be nice. Also having difficulty with the mock-ups showing my design, I Tried on my laptop and iPad and still shows a plain black shoe.

GIVING INC.