JetPrint: Print On Demand

Print On Demand Shoes, Boots, Drinkware, Bags & AOP Clothing

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rhodes Apparels

I contacted support, and it's been weeks since I heard from them, and I see terrible reviews about them. I am scared to try it out. They told me they could work with some of my ideas and send them a mock-up idea, and I never heard back at all. I emailed and chatted with them again, and still no words. Loved the fact it was easy to design things but communication could be better

M-EGVA

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tout va bien pour le moment, je commence à utiliser l'APP! dommage que l'outil de création soit vraiment très très light, on ne peut pas écrire!, réduire, multiplier nos designs, sauf les adapter au format du cadre, pas de choix de couleurs! bref pour la création, c'est très limité! on ne peut pas non mettre notre Logo. Le Ship n'est pas très explicite. Le tableau de bord est compliqué... je pense que c'est votre choix, mais pour nous vos clients çà devrait être autrement, pendre exemple sur "PRINTFUL" à Suivre.

Villain Moto Sport

The Size was way off on the child hoodie and when I reached out to get a refund, they said nothing was wring and offered my a 12% discount on a new offer? The Medium Kids hoodie was way larger than the size chart claimed. I may not use these guys again unless they can fix the issue & refund me.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations

UPDATE: I am updating my review from a 1 to a 3 as JetPrint has finally responded and is issuing replacement blankets for those that arrived in the wrong size. Jennifer was kind and courteous and, though it was a delayed response, she was helpful. Will update my review again once the replacement items are received in good order. Original Review: Customer service is obviously not a priority for JetPrint. I've ordered multiples of the XL fleece blanket ((78.7 x 59.1 inches) and they are arriving in the Youth size (55.1 x 43.3 inches). I have attempted to contact JetPrint twice and have not heard back. My customers have paid for these items and are requesting replacements and/or their money back. I can't offer them either of these until JetPrint refunds the orders or informs me they are replacing the items with the correct size.

GIVING INC.

Nice products but difficult to design. Should allow for duplicating an image and the ability to link the shoes so that the design appears on both. Also the ability to make a pattern with your logo/image would be nice. Also having difficulty with the mock-ups showing my design, I Tried on my laptop and iPad and still shows a plain black shoe.

Beach Toys and Towels

Location Germany

The shoes are very beautiful. I love that you can adjust the colors. But I still need more functions 1) not centering in the overall picture but in the print area 2) copying 3) position up and down 4) moving a little with arrow keys and maybe also 5) the undo function. But none of that is so dramatic. I really only think one thing is most important: 6) To be able to edit the design again after importing it in the shop!

Offbeat Sweetie

Location Australia

I have started using them as my preferred POD provider and have placed a lot of orders through them now. They are mostly good. Quality of the products is good, but sometimes there are problems with shipping and production timeframes. For example, I have had a pair of boots in production for over 2 weeks, yet many orders placed after that have been shipped. I have also had them accidentally give the wrong shipping number to my customer which caused some problems, and they also sent an order via standard post when I paid for express post. They were quick to refund the shipping costs though. So they are definitely not perfect. That said, they have pretty good customer service. They try to fix any problems that arise, and they are always polite and friendly. The main reason I continue to use them is that the quality of their printing, their products and their mockups are much better than other POD providers I have used.
(Edited to add that they do not take much pride in the customer unboxing experience. They use ugly brown boxes for their shoes that fall apart in transit, which makes the products look cheap. If they offered nicer boxes and branding I would be more inclined to recommend them.)

Lifestyle Travel Trading

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is my 2nd review and I will improve on the star rating once the customer service improves. I have sent a couple of requests through the App under support and have not had replies. Not good when trying to set up and sell the products and have questions

GrynszpanDeszign

So far, my only two minor complaints are that my credit card was getting declined, so I had to use a different one for some reason. My second is that I wish there were a better design program; there are no easy ways to create patterns or duplicate placements to multiple locations on an item. Additionally, some of the items do not show the layout, instead you are just pasting images onto a picture of clothing. Otherwise, the product selection is AMAZING!

The Vault

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I didn't really get into the app so I'm leaving a neutral review but the prices at wholesale are outrageous, and there's no way I can turn a profit through them. Especially not in Canada. Thanks though.

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. And we also have a lot of Canadian Shopify sellers. If you have any problem with our POD watch service please let us know. We will try to improve it.

Previous 1